Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Is there anything Trump can say or do that IS a Deal Breaker to Republicans?

But Stephanopoulos pressed further, and Joyce ultimately said that Trump's comment should be taken "in context" but that it wouldn't prevent him from supporting Trump if he ends up winning the nomination.

You can't come out against someone who's for suspending the Constitution?" Stephanopoulos pushed back once again.

"He says a lot of things, but that doesn't mean that it's ever going to happen. So you got to [separate] fact from fantasy

Last edited:

You can't come out against someone who's for suspending the Constitution?" Stephanopoulos pushed back once again.

"He says a lot of things, but that doesn't mean that it's ever going to happen. So you got to [separate] fact from fantasy
Separating fact and fantasy is not an ability that any Trump supporter has ever developed

They're hoping voters in the primaries go DiSantis Disantis wave of primary after primary going for DiSantis. Maybe Trump wins a couple to make it interesting but Republican politicians are hoping Republican voters will do the right thing in the primaries.

I mean, maybe you could not lie about what was being said, but at this point I know you and yours are just mindless parrots, and you've gotten your talking points from your masters through folks like Stephanopoulos.

For folks like you, there's no debating you because factual reality doesn't matter and logic doesn't matter.

My favorite threads are sites where Republicans are confused. They don't know if we really want to run against Trump again or would Disantis be tougher to beat? They can't break free from Trump? To me it's a no brainer.

To a man, they still fear Trump and refuse to criticize him

They hope that he loses but would never contribute to that loss

But Stephanopoulos pressed further, and Joyce ultimately said that Trump's comment should be taken "in context" but that it wouldn't prevent him from supporting Trump if he ends up winning the nomination.

Well, the orange fuhrer did call it correctly with his "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose my uneducated trumptards..." comment.

To a man, they still fear Trump and refuse to criticize him

They hope that he loses but would never contribute to that loss
They fear the militias he can snap his fingers to attention. And many have experienced those militias and other MAGA nuts who are threatening to this day people in office and forcing too many to quit their jobs.

Win by fear.

The US Constitution has been invalid since the Lincoln Administration. It needs to be replaced with a completely rewritten version.
I am sure you will be able to dig up the Constitution for the Confederate States of America.

Actually, that is the one which so many Trump followers are loyal to and are again fighting the Union, The United States of America, with.

The Union must go. Long live the Confederate States of America.

You wish.

I am sure you will be able to dig up the Constitution for the Confederate States of America.

Actually, that is the one which so many Trump followers are loyal to and are again fighting the Union, The United States of America, with.

You wish.

The Confederate Constitution is almost identical to the US Constitution except it ensures the institution of Slavery

The Confederate Constitution is almost identical to the US Constitution except it ensures the institution of Slavery
And that is exactly what they are mainly fighting for. Bringing back Slavery. Oh, how they miss it.
Darn Lincoln for ending slavery. Not their America, they have been saying for the past 160 some years.

Of course demtards want to rewrite it. It was written by white men many of whom owned slaves.

What is ultimately, truly disgusting is how demtards cheered when the monuments to those white men who wrote the Constitution were torn down. Oh some said that Monticello could stay if it were repurposed as a slavery museum.

Now the Constitution is their Holy Grail, screw them and the slave they rode in on. Trump said nothing about destroying the Constitution but democrats have, loudly and often.

Never forget what they are.

You wish
No. Thst document wouldn’t be any more useful. What we need is a plain-written document laying out the Duties and Limitations of both the Government and the people who live in this nation. A document based on Traditional Morals and Values, which cannot be altered or ignored.

When Trump says NOT MAGA, that’s THE deal breaker.

Forum List

Back