Trump denies knowing Randy Andy three times before cock crowed

I took a picture with a Santa helper when I was 6 but I didn't know him.....

I know someone who went to high school with a serial killer. There's a picture of them sitting next to each other in the cafeteria.

I have had my picture taken numerous times with senators and more then a few business men. Doubt most knew my name nor cared. It was strictly photo ops for them.

Would you have been happier if he said he had heard of him but did not know him personally?

You know, while I have taken pictures with a lot of people in the past, some of whom I no longer really remember, if I had ever taken a picture with British royalty, or a billionaire, I'd definitely remember that.

Trump and the prince are too well known to say that they don't remember having pictures taken with each other.

and knowing you . you'd probably be wearing your best Official 'navy' pajama boys' pajamas eh BSailor ??

You know, while I have taken pictures with a lot of people in the past, some of whom I no longer really remember, if I had ever taken a picture with British royalty, or a billionaire, I'd definitely remember that.

Trump and the prince are too well known to say that they don't remember having pictures taken with each other.
Well you ain't Trump...but he may remember the picture but still doesn't know the man....and actually.....I doubt if Donald J Trump keeps up with the British soap opera they call royalty...its a joke...only old ladies with nothing left in life care about British royalty....I would bet he didn't know who he was...I didn't know who he was when he was mentioned as a frequent flyer on Epstein's kid touching plane along with Bill Clinton....

Well you ain't Trump...but he may remember the picture but still doesn't know the man....and actually.....I doubt if Donald J Trump keeps up with the British soap opera they call royalty...its a joke...only old ladies with nothing left in life care about British royalty....I would bet he didn't know who he was...I didn't know who he was when he was mentioned as a frequent flyer on Epstein's kid touching plane like Bill Clinton....

Like I said, if I met someone who was as famous as either Trump or the prince, and I took a picture with them, you can bet your ass I'd remember meeting them.

Is this really a topic? Lol trump takes pics with hundreds of
People does he know then

Like I said, if I met someone who was as famous as either Trump or the prince, and I took a picture with them, you can bet your ass I'd remember meeting them.
Wake up...the prince is not nor ever has been famous...but he is infamous now...
I mean what the hell are you saying?...just come out and say it...you think the worst of Trump while glossing over slick willie....you are a political hack my friend...not a serious thinker at all...not interested in the betterment of our nation...you just want to win and see your hated Trump go down....you are a very shallow American....

Everyone wants a picture with Trump....
img.jpg

notice who's wife is missing....in her place a playboy bunny.....

Wake up...the prince is not nor ever has been famous...but he is infamous now...
I mean what the hell are you saying?...just come out and say it...you think the worst of Trump while glossing over slick willie....you are a political hack my friend...not a serious thinker at all...not interested in the betterment of our nation...you just want to win and see your hated Trump go down....you are a very shallow American....

Wow..................I haven't said anything about Clinton on this thread, yet for some strange reason, you think I did. And, yeah, if I met someone like the prince, I'm fairly sure they would tell me who he is when I met him. And, if I was introduced to royalty and took a picture, that would be something I would remember for a long time.

And, while RADM Dunleavy wasn't really a famous person until after the Tailhook incident, I met him a few months before that all went down, and I still remember when and where I met him (was on a detachment to Oceana), because he was the highest ranking officer I've been able to talk with informally.

Wow..................I haven't said anything about Clinton on this thread, yet for some strange reason, you think I did. And, yeah, if I met someone like the prince, I'm fairly sure they would tell me who he is when I met him. And, if I was introduced to royalty and took a picture, that would be something I would remember for a long time.

And, while RADM Dunleavy wasn't really a famous person until after the Tailhook incident, I met him a few months before that all went down, and I still remember when and where I met him (was on a detachment to Oceana), because he was the highest ranking officer I've been able to talk with informally.
You insinuate that Trump somehow knows the Prince without any evidence but ONE photo taken at a prestigious event...can you imagine how many people of power and influence were there?...enough to make anyone forget some perverted prince from British royalty....have you posted about the real evidence we have that Clinton and Epstein were pals?....no because you don't think...you hate and post...hate and post...wake up...this outsider in DC is your salvation too dummy....

Last edited:

You insinuate that Trump somehow knows the Prince without any evidence but ONE photo at a prestigious event...can you imagine how many people of power and influence were there?...enough to make anyone forget some perverted prince from British royalty....have you posted about the real evidence we have that Clinton and Epstein were pals?....no because you don't think...you hate and post...hate and post...wake up...this outsider in DC is your salvation too dummy....

Again, at events like that, when you are introduced to someone like that, you are told who they are. And, it's not everyday that a person meets British royalty, so I'm pretty sure that unless the person meeting the prince was a totally self centered narcissist, I'm pretty sure they would remember meeting him.

Oh wait.....................a totally self centered narcissist would never pay attention enough to remember......................never mind.

You insinuate that Trump somehow knows the Prince without any evidence but ONE photo at a prestigious event...can you imagine how many people of power and influence were there?...enough to make anyone forget some perverted prince from British royalty....have you posted about the real evidence we have that Clinton and Epstein were pals?....no because you don't think...you hate and post...hate and post...wake up...this outsider in DC is your salvation too dummy....

Again, at events like that, when you are introduced to someone like that, you are told who they are. And, it's not everyday that a person meets British royalty, so I'm pretty sure that unless the person meeting the prince was a totally self centered narcissist, I'm pretty sure they would remember meeting him.

Oh wait.....................a totally self centered narcissist would never pay attention enough to remember......................never mind.
Introduced to someone like what?...the perverted prince?...are you serious?....

Do you remember having your picture taken is not the question.

If I had met a British royal, that is something I would definitely remember, because of the fame of the royals, as well as there isn't really that many of them.

If I had met a British royal, that is something I would definitely remember, because of the fame of the royals, as well as there isn't really that many of them.

The issue is whether the two men knew each other not whether they remember having their picture taken. I've had my picture taken with Issac Asimov and again with Hugh Hefner. I didn't know either of these men. I doubt that Prince Andrew feels like he knows Trump either.

Forum List

Back