Trump Demands Twitter Investigate...

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
88FD43AD-5F3C-422D-B7EF-3ADDC428FBC2.png
This is cartoonishly silly even for the blob.

New Yorker satire..is good for a laugh! Assuming one has a sense of humor about such things, of course.

Trump Demands Facebook Investigate Why Obama’s Post Got So Many Likes

"Speaking to reporters on Wednesday morning, Trump said that the more than eight hundred and fifty thousand likes that Obama’s post had garnered as of Tuesday night were “phony,” and called the seeming popularity of the post a “rigged hoax.”
“There is absolutely no way that eight hundred and fifty thousand people liked Obama’s post,” he said. “I know a lot of people, and absolutely none of them like Obama.”
Trump said that, in addition to investigating Obama’s likes, he was demanding that Facebook remove several hundred thousand of Obama’s likes and “give them to me instead.”
Calling the former President’s Facebook post “as long and boring as a book,” Trump slammed Obama for being “terrible at social media, which is the most important part of a President’s job.”
“In that post he uses words like ‘motivations,’ ‘proliferate,’ and ‘unequivocally,’ ” Trump said. “How could over eight hundred thousand people like a post full of words that no one has ever heard of?”"

I think she fell for a satire site. Borowitz

Even so, Obama probably gets more than his share of fake facebook likes. This was all the way back in 2013..

"Barack Obama is political king of the fake Twitter followers, with more than 19.5 MILLION online fans who don't really exist..."

Barack Obama has 19.5 MILLION fake Twitter followers | Daily Mail Online

Meh it's like likes on here...100,000 and a buck ninety-nine will get you a cup of coffee

I am sure of two things:

1. These folks are severely suffering from PSTD and "liking" anything Obama is posting.

Or...

2. These folks are severely suffering from TDS are retaliating against Trump - because they don't like the guy.

c05.jpg

Even so, Obama probably gets more than his share of fake facebook likes. This was all the way back in 2013..

"Barack Obama is political king of the fake Twitter followers, with more than 19.5 MILLION online fans who don't really exist..."

Hook line and sinker

"Overall, the five most influential accounts linked to the Obama administration – the first lady has two – account for 23.4 million fake followers.

Biden's nonexistent fans make up 46 per cent of his Twitter total, with 20 per cent being 'real' followers. The White House's followers are 37 per cent fake and 25 per cent active; the first lady's primary account is 36 per cent fake and 29 per cent active.."

Home : Fakers App from StatusPeople.com

Meh it's like likes on here...100,000 and a buck ninety-nine will get you a cup of coffee
Not at Starbucks.

Not at Starbucks.

$1.89 at my favorite, Dunkin Donuts

New Topics

Forum List

Back