Trump Demands Pulitzer Committee 'Rescind' Awards for Russian Collusion Reporting

Good move for Trump. It would be a good move for the committee to eat some crow, to show that they are not politized partisan hacks.

BUt, of course they are.

This is why liberals should not be hired for ANYTHING.

Only to half baked SJW twats like you and the mole-moron I was responding to.

In the real world do you talk about shoving dildos up your ass? You must get slapped silly or are you just an anonymous coward?

In the real world do you talk about shoving dildos up your ass? You must get slapped silly or are you just an anonymous coward?

Generally I find that it is liberals that are the cowards, that only talk shit online.

Wow.

Just who in the world does this man think he is?

I hope that the Pulitzer Prize Committee throws that letter in the garbage where it belongs.

trump doesn't understand that he has absolutely no authority to demand anything from the Pulitzer Prize Committee.

This man is so full of himself it's just embarrassing.

If the Pulitzer committee had any integrity, they wouldn't need to be asked.

On this board I will respond with the proper level of deference to those who deserve it.

You do not deserve said deference, only scorn and ridicule.

you bring up RL shit, comical from someone hiding behind their own assumed name.

In the real world, why do you talk about shoving dildos up your ass? You must get slapped silly, or are you just an anonymous coward?

Democrats have made the Pulitzer just as worthless and meaningless as the Nobel Peace Prize.

Wow.

Just who in the world does this man think he is?

I hope that the Pulitzer Prize Committee throws that letter in the garbage where it belongs.

trump doesn't understand that he has absolutely no authority to demand anything from the Pulitzer Prize Committee.

This man is so full of himself it's just embarrassing.

He's just calling them out as Trump does. You call it authoritarian, but you have a leftist's interpretation of things & TDS, things get cloudy.

Forum List

Back