Trump demands audit in … TEXAS?

Three years from now, we’ll still be conducting “forensic fraudits” in Oklahoma, Mississippi & Tennessee!

The "the election was stolen" people are the flat earthers of politics. Nothing will ever change their mind, they be parroting the lies they have been told till the day they die

I get it.

I have heard that the same corruption that was in some of the other states, was detected in Texas.

Do you remember that MSM narrative and hubris they were leaking before the election that they just "might," be able to turn Texas?

Well? Why would they say that, if they weren't also doing cheating there? They were doing predictive programming, making it seem like this was "a thing," like it was possible, because, yes, they had operatives on the ground, cheating there too.

So? Doesn't it make sense to go to ground that is already friendly to you, to you know, look for cheating, then to spend time to try to route out corruption in an area that is already hostile? I mean honestly, how cooperative to you think Dana Nessel and Gretch Whitmere are going to be? :auiqs.jpg:

Now, I make no claims to the accuracy or integrity of this project, nor about it's ability to hold up under court challenge. But it states right in their literature, they are investigating in Texas.

:dunno:

Exclusive — True The Vote Conducting Massive Clandestine Voter Fraud Investigation​

" . . .The document says that True The Vote has spent the last several months since late last year collecting more than 27 terabytes of geospatial and temporal data—a total of 10 trillion cell phone pings—between Oct. 1 and Nov. 6 in targeted areas in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The data includes geofenced points of interest like ballot dropbox locations, as well as UPS stores and select government, commercial, and non-governmental organization (NGO) facilities.

“From this we have thus far developed precise patterns of life for 242 suspected ballot traffickers in Georgia and 202 traffickers in Arizona,” True The Vote’s document says. “According to the data, each trafficker went to an average of 23 ballot dropboxes.”

In other words, what the document says is that True The Vote was able to take cell phone ping data on a mass wide scale and piece together that several people—suspected ballot harvesters—were making multiple trips to multiple drop boxes, raising potential legal questions in a number of these states. . . ."

The Breitbart Article | True the Vote Update​

" . . .What We Did
In late 2020, True the Vote engaged a select team of contractors and set out to determine whether widespread ballot trafficking was occurring as part of an organized criminal enterprise.
We'd watched the mass mail out of paper ballots to highly inaccurate voter records, the harried installation of ballot dropboxes privately funded by billionaire tech magnates, and the hundreds of legislative changes, lawsuits, and consent decrees that fundamentally altered election processes. All of it came together in 2020, under the fog of COVID. It was planned. It was purposeful.
Having studied election process for decades, our team was well aware of the pitfalls associated with America's uniquely insecure approach to elections. We knew that attempts to prove certain types of election malfeasance would fail, so we chose instead to focus on the grifts that would necessarily leave trackable, provable data trails.
To test our trafficking theory, we acquired over ten trillion location-based cell signals in major metropolitan areas across six states. Initially, we worked with whistleblowers and witnesses, but soon enough, the data alone told the tale. Using mobile and GPS data, we mapped the travel patterns of ballot traffickers to ballot dropboxes.
This tracking method is explained in great detail by The New York Times in a series they ran called The Privacy Project. They and others have published much about how mobile data was used to track President Trump and identify individuals at the January 6th event at the Capitol. Law enforcement uses this type of data routinely. So, lest anyone say we did anything untoward, let us be very clear, all of this data is regularly bought and sold, about all of us. ... "

The "the election was stolen" people are the flat earthers of politics. Nothing will ever change their mind, they be parroting the lies they have been told till the day they die

The way I figure it, this is perhaps the ONE thing that might slow Dotard’s roll :)

434wr2.jpg

When the goal is to destroy the faith of the American people in the election system, money is no object
Where do I donate to that cause? The more those rubes b'lieve there was fraud, the less faith they have in the system and the less they'll vote.

Between Trump dissuading them to vote and covid killing off rightwingnut antivaxxers, Republicans will increasingly lose elections.

Trump needs to find a friendly governor to make noise about voter fraud because I don't think the Cyber Ninjas report is going to be flattering to their cause.

I'm not saying the election was "stolen,". . . but those who refuse to have an open mind about the possibility, weren't paying attention for the past four years, nor do they understand how the power centers, or the stake holders in this nation work.

I somehow doubt that they are aware of the Transition Integrity Project. The basic assumption of this project? Trump will be thrown out of office. . . essentially, regardless of the vote. Every news station and every paper endorsed his opponent, regardless of who it would be. . . it didn't matter. It could have been a giant douche, or a turd sandwich.

I agree, folks that believe the election was stolen, are the flat Earthers of politics, but those who refuse to entertain the possibility that the election was rigged from the get go? They are the Step-ford wives of American Political discussion, and they, are completely uninformed about how the system really works.

Preventing a Disrupted Presidential Election and Transition
August 3, 2020

Time expose spotlights ‘shadow campaign’ that ‘saved’ 2020 election: ‘They were fortifying it’​

Stunning: TIME admits well-funded cabal of influencers worked behind-the-scenes to ‘save’ 2020 election​

Where do I donate to that cause? The more those rubes b'lieve there was fraud, the less faith they have in the system and the less they'll vote.

Between Trump dissuading them to vote and covid killing off rightwingnut antivaxxers, Republicans will increasingly lose elections.
See, this ^ has long been my prediction. Dear Leader singlehandedly cost Republicans two Senate seats in Georgia!

I get it.

I have heard that the same corruption that was in some of the other states, was detected in Texas.

Do you remember that MSM narrative and hubris they were leaking before the election that they just "might," be able to turn Texas?

Well? Why would they say that, if they weren't also doing cheating there? They were doing predictive programming, making it seem like this was "a thing," like it was possible, because, yes, they had operatives on the ground, cheating there too.

So? Doesn't it make sense to go to ground that is already friendly to you, to you know, look for cheating, then to spend time to try to route out corruption in an area that is already hostile? I mean honestly, how cooperative to you think Dana Nessel and Gretch Whitmere are going to be? :auiqs.jpg:

Now, I make no claims to the accuracy or integrity of this project, nor about it's ability to hold up under court challenge. But it states right in their literature, they are investigating in Texas.

:dunno:

Exclusive — True The Vote Conducting Massive Clandestine Voter Fraud Investigation​

" . . .The document says that True The Vote has spent the last several months since late last year collecting more than 27 terabytes of geospatial and temporal data—a total of 10 trillion cell phone pings—between Oct. 1 and Nov. 6 in targeted areas in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The data includes geofenced points of interest like ballot dropbox locations, as well as UPS stores and select government, commercial, and non-governmental organization (NGO) facilities.

“From this we have thus far developed precise patterns of life for 242 suspected ballot traffickers in Georgia and 202 traffickers in Arizona,” True The Vote’s document says. “According to the data, each trafficker went to an average of 23 ballot dropboxes.”

In other words, what the document says is that True The Vote was able to take cell phone ping data on a mass wide scale and piece together that several people—suspected ballot harvesters—were making multiple trips to multiple drop boxes, raising potential legal questions in a number of these states. . . ."

The Breitbart Article | True the Vote Update​

" . . .What We Did
In late 2020, True the Vote engaged a select team of contractors and set out to determine whether widespread ballot trafficking was occurring as part of an organized criminal enterprise.
We'd watched the mass mail out of paper ballots to highly inaccurate voter records, the harried installation of ballot dropboxes privately funded by billionaire tech magnates, and the hundreds of legislative changes, lawsuits, and consent decrees that fundamentally altered election processes. All of it came together in 2020, under the fog of COVID. It was planned. It was purposeful.
Having studied election process for decades, our team was well aware of the pitfalls associated with America's uniquely insecure approach to elections. We knew that attempts to prove certain types of election malfeasance would fail, so we chose instead to focus on the grifts that would necessarily leave trackable, provable data trails.
To test our trafficking theory, we acquired over ten trillion location-based cell signals in major metropolitan areas across six states. Initially, we worked with whistleblowers and witnesses, but soon enough, the data alone told the tale. Using mobile and GPS data, we mapped the travel patterns of ballot traffickers to ballot dropboxes.
This tracking method is explained in great detail by The New York Times in a series they ran called The Privacy Project. They and others have published much about how mobile data was used to track President Trump and identify individuals at the January 6th event at the Capitol. Law enforcement uses this type of data routinely. So, lest anyone say we did anything untoward, let us be very clear, all of this data is regularly bought and sold, about all of us. ... "

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, in 2016 True the Vote claimed they determined there were between 3 and 5 million illegal votes cast. Gregg Phillips, a board member of True the Vote, tweeted that with zero evidence or explanation of how True the Vote determined that. He just said it. It caught Trump's attention who then repeated it, also with zero evidence or explanation to back it up. That's all it took for the rightards in rightardlandia to spread it like wildfire. None of whom could actually explain it since no evidence was given; so they just started making shit up, like falsely claiming there must've been 3 million illegal aliens in California who all voted for Hillary. That bullshit was finally put to rest after Trump cranked up an investigation but then abruptly shut it down under the guise that some states wouldn't cooperate; when in fact, even among the states which did, they found just a handful of cases of voter fraud.

Now a moron like you comes along to promote True the Vote as though they have any credibility at all.

face-palm-gif.278959

They are the Step-ford wives of American Political discussion, and they, are completely uninformed about how the system really works.

I do not agree, it is my knowledge of how the election system works that gives me faith in it.

MisterBeale
Speaking of Breitbart - Did ya hear? ;)

In a statement, Trump called the panel the "'Unselect Committee' of highly partisan politicians," and added: 'We will fight the Subpoenas on Executive Privilege...

The orange dumbfuck thinks he still has executive privileges.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back