trump delivers message for upcoming elections to repubs

I totally agree with him. repubs need to sit it out. Do you need more proof that trump cares only about himself?

Congratulations: You idiots have somehow managed to top your own idiocy. How could this statement be construed to mean "Don't vote"?

“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ’22 and ’24,” Trump said in a statement released Wednesday. “It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.”

other than him saying....Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24

What he meant was "If we don't find out the real story about the election fraud that happened in 2020, Republicans won't even bother voting."

And the headline twisted it to mean "Trump Urges Republicans to Sit Out Coming Elections ."

Nothing he said even came close to urging Republicans to sit out the elections. Do you not understand what Trump meant by "fake news"?

What he meant was "If we don't find out the real story about the election fraud that happened in 2020, Republicans won't even bother voting."

And the headline twisted it to mean "Trump Urges Republicans to Sit Out Coming Elections ."

Nothing he said even came close to urging Republicans to sit out the elections. Do you not understand what Trump meant by "fake news"?
Reintepreting the Fearless Leader's words to fit your own agenda?

SACRILEGE!!!

I'm more in favor of zero tolerance for election theft.... and it's a capitol offense. You alter the results in any manner you get double tapped in the face and your carcass is draped over something conspicuous in the center of town. When the stench is overwhelming, your carcass is incinerated. There's a balance between sending the right message and your rotting filth offending law-abiding citizens.

Reintepreting the Fearless Leader's words to fit your own agenda?

SACRILEGE!!!
This is what Trump wrote:

“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ’22 and ’24,” Trump said in a statement released Wednesday. “It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.”

Trumpers should listen to Trump’s words of wisdom and sit out the election. That’ll show em!

What he meant was? 🤔

What he meant was??? :eusa_think:

WHAT HE MEANT WAS?????
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

I'm more in favor of zero tolerance for election theft.... and it's a capitol offense. You alter the results in any manner you get double tapped in the face and your carcass is draped over something conspicuous in the center of town. When the stench is overwhelming, your carcass is incinerated. There's a balance between sending the right message and your rotting filth offending law-abiding citizens.
More proof that you're not a serious person. Rather more like an immature clown.

so, even after he left office, you people still have to tell us what he meant. Why is he not capable of putting down into words what he really means?

Well, I guess we can assume you won't be voting in '22 & '24 unless the orange baboon issues an edict telling you to yes, get out there & vote for "me, me, me & my friends"!

Forum List

Back