Trump Defiant!

Trump won with the media and both political parties attacking him and he will win again....the majority are with him

Trump is a tool. Both sides my arse. The 'other side' wants separation of the races. If you want that, then I guess he is your guy...

Trump has no moral compass. Never has, never will.

Trump is a tool. Both sides my arse. The 'other side' wants separation of the races. If you want that, then I guess he is your guy...

He's their guy. Don't bother engaging them. Arm yourself in case they come after you.

Well be fair. Blacks want separation of the races.

University of San Francisco to host blacks-only student orientation - The College Fix

Black only orientation. Black only dormitories. Black only safe spaces. Black only study groups.

Seems like the demand for separation of the races is coming from the blacks.

Libs wanted him to say: "It's ok to murder the whites if you are black". At least Obama has been sending them that kind of message.

But... there is a new sheriff in the WH.

Libs wanted him to say: "It's ok to murder the whites if you are black". At least Obama has been sending them that kind of message.

But... there is a new sheriff in the WH.
And he's been universally condemned if you haven't noticed. Even by your beloved Fox.
" He's a moral disgrace."
" reprehensible"
"As unpresidential as can be."

But you love someone on the same level as you... in the dirt and still digging.

Well be fair. Blacks want separation of the races.

University of San Francisco to host blacks-only student orientation - The College Fix

Black only orientation. Black only dormitories. Black only safe spaces. Black only study groups.

Seems like the demand for separation of the races is coming from the blacks.
What you know about race relations can fit on the head of a pin.

if this incident had happened under Obama,,,,Barry would of accused all the white people of acting stupidly
Trump won with the media and both political parties attacking him and he will win again....the majority are with him
yeah... just try to win with 34 % of the vote. That's how far his base has eroded. But stay in your bubble. It will pop soon enough.

You say Trump wants a separation of the races. Compared to what? Forced racial amalgamation? Racial quotas, preferential hiring schemes, wholesale inter-racial marriages, and affirmative action?

Even if Trump wants a separation of the races, it is a constitutional impossibility. Could it be that Trump just wants everybody to have the equal protection of the laws? Are you about to repudiate the 14th Amendment and tell us it does not apply to whites that we can label as racist?

Do you really think America should use force to make people accept your idea of a utopia? Do those whites that do not want to integrate with you deserve something less than the protections available to every person that stands within our borders? On what basis? Is that in the Constitution?

BTW, since you cannot accept those people, why would you want to force them into your neighborhood? Don't you have enough chaos and civil unrest? You aren't going to accept them; they won't accept you. Do you have a better solution (a real and viable solution) other than separation?

Forum List

Back