Trump defends his frivolous lawsuits: "No one knows more about fraud than me!"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:5_1_12024:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump offered a full-throated defense of his election-related lawsuits on Thursday, arguing, “No one knows more about fraud than me.”​
Trump ridiculed television commentators who have dismissed his accusations of election fraud, claiming that he has “much more experience in fraud than all of these beauties put together.”​
“People forget that, right when I became President, I settled a twenty-five-million-dollar fraud case against me,” he said. “You can’t beat hands-on experience like that.”​
“For my entire life, I have been drenched in fraud,” he said.​
Trump said that, when his election lawsuits are argued in court, his special expertise will win the day. “Fraud is my middle name,” he boasted.​

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump offered a full-throated defense of his election-related lawsuits on Thursday, arguing, “No one knows more about fraud than me.”​
Trump ridiculed television commentators who have dismissed his accusations of election fraud, claiming that he has “much more experience in fraud than all of these beauties put together.”​
“People forget that, right when I became President, I settled a twenty-five-million-dollar fraud case against me,” he said. “You can’t beat hands-on experience like that.”​
Trump said that, when his election lawsuits are argued in court, his special expertise will win the day. “Fraud is my middle name,” he boasted.​

Frivolous?????? Partial findings:
1)Pennsylvania has violated 2 state laws in it's vote count
2)Michigan software has counted 6000 Trump votes as Biden votes. That same ware is used in more than 30 counties
3)Nevada has admitted numerous errors in vote count.
4)GOP poll watchers have been denied access in 3 states

2)Michigan software has counted 6000 Trump votes as Biden votes. That same ware is used in more than 30 counties

they should put this warning on the ballots for right wingers;
warning; losing landslide will make you hallucinate... :D

You guys are really on cloud 1.

1625690126182.png

Trump has a very good case because the Big Tech bigots did not censor any of the Russian Collusion conspiracies.
They never have censored Man Made Global Warming which is a weak hypothesis that has never been proven.
And then there is all of the Left Wing hate that is never censored.
But they falsely accused Trump of causing an insurrection and censored him for that.

Trump has a very good case because the Big Tech bigots did not censor any of the Russian Collusion conspiracies.
They never have censored Man Made Global Warming which is a weak hypothesis that has never been proven.
And then there is all of the Left Wing hate that is never censored.
But they falsely accused Trump of causing an insurrection and censored him for that.

The mullahs in Iran are still on Twatter calling for the extermination of every Jew on earth, and Big Left is happy as hell to let them keep doing it.

Trump is a girlie-man. He'll never stop whining.

Only his gullible sheep think otherwise.

The combination of Joe and Kamala will turn more democrat voters off than on.
The vote is for President.
Joes choice loses votes overall because democrats policies are just as bad as before he made his choice

Here is an update

Lawyers Who Challenged 2020 Election Ordered To Pay $187,000 Legal Fees​

A federal judge called their lawsuit claiming the election was stolen from Donald Trump "an abuse of the legal system."

Two attorneys have been ordered to pay nearly $187,000 in legal fees after unsuccessfully challenging the results of the 2020 presidential election in a lawsuit that a federal judge called “defamatory,” an “abuse of the legal system” and a means to foment violence.
In a ruling issued Monday, U.S. Magistrate Judge N. Reid Neureiter ordered attorneys Gary D. Fielder and Ernest John Walker to cover the legal fees incurred by Facebook, the voting company Dominion, the nonprofit the Center for Tech and Civic Life, and officials with the states of Pennsylvania and Michigan.

“Counsel should think long and hard, and do significant pre-filing research and verification, before ever filing a lawsuit like this again,” Neureiter said. “This lawsuit has been an abuse of the legal system and an interference with the machinery of government.”
Fielder and Walker had baselessly accused Facebook, Dominion, the CTCL, and state officials of plotting to steal the election from former President Donald Trump by altering votes, using unreliable voting machines, and counting illegal votes, among other tactics. They sought $1.6 billion in damages on behalf of the nation’s 160 million voters.

All lies. And the lawyers are going to have to pay the lawyer fees of officials in the state of Michigan and PA.

In a ruling issued Monday, U.S. Magistrate Judge N. Reid Neureiter ordered attorneys Gary D. Fielder and Ernest John Walker to cover the legal fees incurred by Facebook, the voting company Dominion, the nonprofit the Center for Tech and Civic Life, and officials with the states of Pennsylvania and Michigan.

We have to abide by the Rittenhouse verdict. You have to respect this courts ruling.

Forum List

Back