Trump declares 'historic day for peace' as he presides over signing of Middle East deals

WATCH NOW: Trump presiding over signing of peace agreements between Israel and Gulf nations
HISTORIC DEALS SEALED: LIVE NOW

WATCH NOW: Trump presiding over signing of peace agreements between Israel and Gulf nations

Donald Trump Takes Out the Trash – Quadrant Online

:p

HISTORIC DEALS SEALED: LIVE NOW

View attachment 388982

:p

How does Trump NOT receive the Nobel Peace prize for this epic agreement?

This is epic.

President Trump has been working behind the scenes reaching agreements with individual states rather than trying to lump them all into one. This is surrounding the Palestinians with countries with solid agreements with Israel.

The Palestinians have never seen a peace agreement they could not and would not walk away from.

Nations nobody can find on a map with almost no military are pledging not to attack someone. Eath-shaking!

Yes. it is a historic event. Regardless of whether someone is a Democrat, Republican, or whatever, this is huge and a great thing not just for America but the entire world.

I realize you are so consumed by hate for a great president that he could walk on water and you would scream with hate that he could not swim.

UAE and Bahrain each only have a citizen population of around one million people. Their countries are like a small pimple on the edge of the huge Arabian peninsula.
But the loom media makes it into a monumental event of epic proportions. ... :cuckoo:

Trump HAS to start pushing his successes and focus on his drive to ensure reasonable Justice Reform, peace in the M.E, ensuring NATO is well funded to AVOID conflict (but be prepared if it happens) and contrast that with Bidens 47 years.

Every time I hear him talk about being tough and what have you, I know he risks losing some Independents. He HAS to hold the line. Citizens of the world want optimism. Trump should be constantly promoting this and contrasting his POSITIVE goals for America, vs those who want anarchy, China First and constant wars.

THIS is his path to the W.H. He constantly goes on his "tough talk", as if he is concerned people will view him as weak. That's not what he needs. Stay positive. Compare his 4 year record with lifelong career politicians. Let citizens see and hear for themselves what a businessman who loves his country can do.

I KNOW this is a big deal for Trump and Independents because CBC and BBC are not carrying it on their website. Trump needs to be positive, and hit with broad strokes "toughness".

All I can think about while I'm watching this historic event, is "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God." That's my President there.

That being said, anyone want to bet on how long before Hamas missiles start striking Israel again?

:laughing0301:

Two tiny turncoat muslim countries with a combined population of around 2 million citizens. Is a drop in the bucket compared to 1.3 billion muslims in the world who detest the terrorist state of Israel. ... :cool:

Trump not only is making America great again but he is also fixing the world's problems.

This peace came without a war or without pallets of cash being dumped in the front porch of Obama's Mullah buddies.

Trump is a great leader. America knows it. Biden is a turd. America knows that also.

Can you imagine how fucked up things will be if that turd Biden wins and he get that traitorus asshole Kerry back involved? Talk about giving away the store to the millitant Muslims.

Nations nobody can find on a map with almost no military are pledging not to attack someone. Eath-shaking!

Nations that are instrumental in creating peace in the middle east. Color me unsurprised that you, a pootin putz, try to downplay a true paradigm shift in the relationships in the Middle East.

Two tiny turncoat muslim countries with a combined population of around 2 million citizens. Is a drop in the bucket compared to 1.3 billion muslims in the world who detest the terrorist state of Israel. ... :cool:

Your head is so far up your ass that you can't see the truth. No, there are maybe one percent who hate Israel. The rest are either meh or willing to see if they can be worked with.

Your head is so far up your ass that you can't see the truth. No, there are maybe one percent who hate Israel. The rest are either meh or willing to see if they can be worked with.
I personally know tons of muslims from various countries.
The vast majority despise Israel. ... :cool:

Birds of a feather flock together. I probably know more Muslims, and have worked with more than you. Quite literally hundreds I have known personally. I only know of two who were vehemently anti Israel. Both were Saudi's. Both had trained in wahabi schools.

Both were useless enough that they were fired within weeks.

Forum List

Back