Trump Declares Clocks Will Fall Back To 2017 This Year Granting Him Extra Time In Office

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Snopes and The NY Times will have Fact Checkers all over this one.

WASHINGTON, D.C.—As the end of Daylight Saving Time approaches, President Trump has declared that instead of turning the clocks back one hour, Americans will be turning them back to January 20, 2017, granting him an entire redo of his first term in office.

Trump Declares Clocks Will Fall Back To 2017 This Year Granting Him Extra Time In Office

I wouldn't doubt that they'd actually believe that. :laughing0301:

WASHINGTON, D.C.—As the end of Daylight Saving Time approaches, President Trump has declared that instead of turning the clocks back one hour, Americans will be turning them back to January 20, 2017, granting him an entire redo of his first term in office.

Funny stuff! I don't think the loony libs on here will find this humorous, well, because they're HUMORLESS.

They actually fact checked when Trump said "if we stacked all these burgers they would be a mile high".

So I wouldn't doubt id some genius at CNN actually DID fact check this.

Whelp --- if anyone ever needed a redo, it's this one.

Doesn't matter how obvious the trolling is directed at the left, it'll still TRIGGER some of them.

Most democrats are stupid people.

I love it when Trump trolls the left at his rallies and says "when I leave office in 14 years or so" :laugh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back