• Yes (after hearing details)

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No (after hearing details)

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

rylah

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
Much speculation and claims in the air by various news sites.
I don't want to do that, let's discuss it when we see what it actually says.

PM Netanyahu and opposition leader Gantz, went to Washington to meet Pres.Trump.
The PA leadership refused the invitation

On the ground:

Hamas ordered all business closed by 13:00 to generate to generate wider demonstrations.
Following assessment meetings between Defense minister Bennet and Gen. Cochavi,
IDF increased presence in several points including Jordan valley and Judea
in preparation for any possible escalations.

Today 19:00 Israel time will be presented the Trump Deal.
That's in about 4 hours now.

PM Netanyahu and opposition leader Gantz, went to Washington to meet Pres.Trump.

On the ground:

Hamas ordered all business closed by 13:00 to generate to generate wider demonstrations.

Abbas even refused his phone call :boo_hoo14:

Palestinians know from previous experience, that making a deal with Israel'i jews is the same as making a deal with the devil. .. :cool:

There wasn't as much Muslims living in this land as today under Jewish rule, ever in history.
Never under Arab-Muslim rule was the land as prosperous for all involved as it is today.

Trump proposes Palestinian state with capital in East Jerusalem

Obviously when Obama or those evil Jew hating libs proposed statehood for Palestine -- it was one of the most evil concepts known to man and should be opposed at all costs.....but.....

"U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday proposed creation of a Palestinian state with a capital in East Jerusalem, dependent on Palestinians taking steps to become self-governing, in an attempt to achieve a peace breakthrough in their decades of conflict with Israel."

Maybe Trump can get this done since he and Bibi are so close -- maybe Bibi will totally ignore his previous stances on statehood for Palestine if Trump tells him to..

The U.S. plan represented the most dramatic and detailed attempt to break the historic deadlock between Israel and the Palestinians in several years, the result of a three-year effort by Trump senior advisers Jared Kushner and Avi Berkowitz and former adviser Jason Greenblatt. Trump has endorsed a proposed map outlining the two states, the officials said. The Palestinian state would be double the size of land that Palestinians currently control and would be connected by roads, bridges and tunnels, the official said. -- wow!! Palestine will be twice the size it currently is?? Who does Trump think he is? Some radical muslim cleric??

Hopefully they don't set unrealistic hurdles and demands for Palestinians to reach in order for the deal to be done and hopefully the hardliners in Israel don't believe they are able to fully dictate all terms of the agreement -- if so, then this deal proposal will be about as productive as that North Korea non-deal...I hope it all works out, but I don't know if Trump's evangelical base will be too happy about it -- the whole Armageddon thing is sort of contingent on peace in the Middle East not happening...I mean, those end of the world scenarios are kinda like their jam

Last edited:
Netanyahu seems happier than he has in years.

See what the other side does.

With a big barbed wire fence around it and guard observation towers.
Another fence/wall that we will be paying for too....

Since part of this deal is us sending over 50 billion to Palestine....sending 50 billion to terrorists?? why?? for some peace deal....how unamerican!!!

Remember when Trumpers were so triggered by Obama sending not even 1% of that amount to Iran for AN ACTUAL PEACE DEAL THAT WAS WORKING??

Now...I hope folks can put their partisan hackery to the side and get a 2-state solution done....hope people would have done this sooner -- back when it was a dem trying to get a 2-state solution done instead of demonizing it...

and you will find more dems on board with Trump getting a real 2-state solution done as long as it is not a repeat of the North Korea debacle...

Obviously when Obama or those evil Jew hating libs proposed statehood for Palestine -- it was one of the most evil concepts known to man and should be opposed at all costs.....but.....

"U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday proposed creation of a Palestinian state with a capital in East Jerusalem, dependent on Palestinians taking steps to become self-governing, in an attempt to achieve a peace breakthrough in their decades of conflict with Israel."

Maybe Trump can get this done since he and Bibi are so close -- maybe Bibi will totally ignore his previous stances on statehood for Palestine if Trump tells him to..

The U.S. plan represented the most dramatic and detailed attempt to break the historic deadlock between Israel and the Palestinians in several years, the result of a three-year effort by Trump senior advisers Jared Kushner and Avi Berkowitz and former adviser Jason Greenblatt. Trump has endorsed a proposed map outlining the two states, the officials said. The Palestinian state would be double the size of land that Palestinians currently control and would be connected by roads, bridges and tunnels, the official said. -- wow!! Palestine will be twice the size it currently is?? Who does Trump think he is? Some radical muslim cleric??

Hopefully they don't set unrealistic hurdles and demands for Palestinians to reach in order for the deal to be done and hopefully the hardliners in Israel don't believe they are able to fully dictate all terms of the agreement -- if so, then this deal proposal will be about as productive as that North Korea non-deal...I hope it all works out, but I don't know if Trump's evangelical base will be too happy about it -- the whole Armageddon thing is sort of contingent on peace in the Middle East not happening...I mean, those end of the world scenarios are kinda like their jam

There were peace talks between Palestinians and Israel during Barry's administration.

Only thing, the deal he was pushing wasn't supported by neither side, especially by Israel, because of settlements and Jerusalem, and probably because Barry worked against Bibi's reelection.

On the ground:

Details about the deal are completely irrelevant as it will never be agreed to. It's like Dungeons and Dragons. A make-believe scenario that Jared and a crew of other people who don't want peace came up with to please daddy Trump and his criminal friend Bibi.

Well this seems reasonable. I wonder what Abbas will say.
lol He'll say, no. Have you looked at the conditions for US recognition of a Palestinian state? Essentially they are that the Palestinians have to stop being Palestinians and become civilized, responsible people.

On the ground:

Details about the deal are completely irrelevant as it will never be agreed to. It's like Dungeons and Dragons. A make-believe scenario that Jared and a crew of other people who don't want peace came up with to please daddy Trump and his criminal friend Bibi.
Hardly irrelevant. It gives Israel a US green light to annex all of the Jordan valley, all of its settlements and recognizes all of Jerusalem as part of sovereign Israel. It is likely the US and Israel will sign a new treaty including all the annexations and recognitions so that it will be impossible for a future president to rescind them. The Knesset will likely vote on the annexations next week.

Well this seems reasonable. I wonder what Abbas will say.
lol He'll say, no. Have you looked at the conditions for US recognition of a Palestinian state? Essentially they are that the Palestinians have to stop being Palestinians and become civilized, responsible people.

Yep. All the usual excuses for Palestinian rejection are there.

"Wait, you mean we have to give up our rockets?! No way, no can do."
"We have to stop paying terrorists to murder Jews?! Nuh huh."
"You want us to develop tourism?! That's outrageous!"

your knowledge of Middle Eastern issues is limited to a few paragraphs of tongue and cheek jargon. Nobody wants a Palestinian State more than the Israelis do what they don't want is Hamas living next door to them raining missiles down on them every time they go to sleep.

Why don't you try staying in an Israeli hotel...
When and Iraqi missile knocks on the door and spoils your day maybe your political views will subside a bit and give away two more pragmatic ones.

Jo

The deal of the century has certainly brought people together. Fatah and Hamas were in meetings whilst trump was lauding his impeachment deflection .

New Topics

Forum List

Back