Trump Dallas Rally 10/19

C04D2902-DDF5-4497-96B2-D117A071900C_jpeg-1127962.JPG
You there?

Keep and bear arms ....we will fight for that says the President:clap::clap::clap:

From-
WATCH LIVE: President Donald Trump Holds 'Keep America Great' Rally In Dallas
People in the crowd said they support the President’s policies, protecting the second amendment, and his record for overseeing a strong economy and border security.

“I think it’s very important for us to show Trump that Latinos are for him because a lot of times you hear in the media Latinos are against Trump,” said Melva Trevino Pardoe.

It’s like a family,” said Craig Hill. “It’s people who have a love for the country and it’s so happens it’s around the gentleman who picked up the mantle and said America has greatness to it and we need to bring it back.”

Beto's "Rally Against Fear" in Grand Prairie was in a theater that has a seating capacity of 6,000.

Several hundred showed up. :laughing0301:

beto%20rally.jpg

Last edited:
I watched it and was another hit which I know it would be. I also noted that there was no mention of violent ANTIFA types hanging around to attack Trump supporters. It seems there is a different class of people down south. They won't put up with rude behavior and I suspect it doesn't matter who engages in it. The Northern and coastal cities should be ashamed to let their officials allow this type of violence to go on. It's really not a question of political parties, it's a question of honesty.
I believe there are a lot of Democrat voters who are honest people. The problem is they can't get it through their head that the party they are voting for doesn't exist anymore. The Liberal machine and their cohorts in the media keep the truth from the public. If some truth gets out the Dems attack it. No honest person that is knowledgable of the facts could vote Democrat.

Trump is heading toward something so big, such a big record of accomplishment that there is a german word for it..."gesamtkunstwerk"...a work that unites all of the arts, music, drama, dance, spectacle, in one awe-inspiring creative totality!

Forum List

Back