Trump crowd screams 'Lock her up!' – but it's not Hillary Clinton they hate..this time!...

more partisan talking points with no data to support them.
Bullshit...I love it when you people show a rising graph on jobs...job numbers where they are now are where they should always be....not slowly painfully climbing back to where they should be for 8 long fucking years leaving untold numbers of ruined futures in tatters...the truth is Obama never would have produced an economy like we enjoy today....He never wanted to or he could have....look how easy it was for Trump to right the ship and get job numbers where they should always be....low unemployment and a growing economy...
so take a good look at your silly graphs again and ask yourself why it climbed so slowly in the greatest economy in the world....
What I see when I look at them is a nation stuck in mudd for 8 years....until Trump pulled us onto firm ground...

This meme should explain it, to those with a 3 digit IQ....ABNORMALS need to ask a 5th grader! Can you imagine an 85 year old EVIL BITCH taking it to a much younger bitch!

hUh0UbA.jpg

Trump crowd screams 'Lock her up!' – but it's DIANNE FEINSTEIN and not Hillary Clinton they hate after he blasts California senator who gave Brett Kavanaugh's accuser a national stage

A sea of President Donald Trump's supporters chanted 'Lock her up!' Tuesday night during a speech in western Iowa, a full half-hour before the president mentioned Hillary Clinton's name.

The crowd of about 7,500 was angry at Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the California Democrat who two weeks ago facilitated the public hearing testimony of Christine Blasey Ford against then-future Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Trump rhetorically elbowed Feinstein at the tail end of a litany of anti-Democrat complaints, mocking her denial that her staff leaked a confidential letter in which Ford first accused Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her when the two were teens.

Mispronouncing her name 'Fein-steen' as he often does (LOLOLOL!), the president pantomimed a moment during the September 27 hearing in which she asked staff director Jennifer Duck for reassurance that her own aides had honored Ford's request for privacy.

'Did you leak the documents?' Trump asked, playing both sides of a Q-and-A with the ranking Demorcat on the Senate Judiciary Committee.

'Wha, wha, what? No, I didn't!' he replied, playing the role of Feinstein as she suddenly threw a glance over one shoulder to grill her underlings: 'Did we leak? Did we leak?'

'No! No! No we didn't!' Trump's fictional Feinstein said at last.

The 'Lock her up!' chant grew from thready to full-throated Clintonian proportions in five seconds flat.

'I think they're talking about Feinstein! Can you believe that?' Trump laughed, judging her less than credible.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Video of the crowd in Iowa tonight!! MAGA 2018 2020

Look How Many People Showed Up To Trump’s Rally In Iowa!

zRSuai2.png
So please tell us again about your whining and screaming and crying and lying about

DUE PROCESS

more partisan talking points with no data to support them.
Bullshit...I love it when you people show a rising graph on jobs...job numbers where they are now are where they should always be....not slowly painfully climbing back to where they should be for 8 long fucking years leaving untold numbers of ruined futures in tatters...the truth is Obama never would have produced an economy like we enjoy today....He never wanted to or he could have....look how easy it was for Trump to right the ship and get job numbers where they should always be....low unemployment and a growing economy...
so take a good look at your silly graphs again and ask yourself why it climbed so slowly in the greatest economy in the world....
What I see when I look at them is a nation stuck in mudd for 8 years....until Trump pulled us onto firm ground...

Nothing changed under Trump, you are delusional.

Here is a graph of the UE rate for the last few years, minus the year lines, just the data. Feel free to show me where this sudden change that took place under Trump started on this graph.

upload_2018-10-12_11-32-26.png

8 long years of climbing up hill never getting close to where we should always be until Trump lowered taxes and cut regulation and skimmed the fat from DC.....go ahead and deny it and look foolish....

Gator

This is why you are so funny....all you are is another chump that agrees the economy is great but you you still do not give credit to Trump...in your partisan mind this is still Obama's economy....that is as stupid an assumption as it could be....

8 long years of climbing up hill never getting close to where we should always be until Trump lowered taxes and cut regulation and skimmed the fat from DC.....go ahead and deny it and look foolish....

One more time, but your money where you mouth is and show me the big change after Trump took over.

upload_2018-10-12_11-43-1.png

Gator

This is why you are so funny....all you are is another chump that agrees the economy is great but you you still do not give credit to Trump...in your partisan mind this is still Obama's economy....that is as stupid an assumption as it could be....

no, you dumb fuck, I DO NOT GIVE OBAMA CREDIT. I have never given Obama credit for anything but fucking up the healthcare system.

I am not a partisan, I am neither a Repub nor a Dem..I know that very idea is too much for your little sheep mind to grasp, but it is the reality.

I deal in facts and figures and stats, you deal in party talking points.

Straight from the mouth of our third world, two-bit dictator, wannabe.

Vote them all out.

One more time, but your money where you mouth is and show me the big change after Trump took over.
Slowly chugging uphill for 8 years way too slowly to do any good for the middle class and the working poor....now the middle class and working poor are experiencing economic growth like they have never seen....African Americans give Donald a 40% approval rating....do you know why?...because they are back to work full time and they see a brighter future for themselves and their children....look at your own graphs....stuck in the mud for 8 years...never getting to a workable point for anyone but the super rich friends of the establishment....

no, you dumb fuck, I DO NOT GIVE OBAMA CREDIT. I have never given Obama credit for anything but fucking up the healthcare system.

I am not a partisan, I am neither a Repub nor a Dem..I know that very idea is too much for your little sheep mind to grasp, but it is the reality.

I deal in facts and figures and stats, you deal in party talking points
Oh that's right...you said you did it all...that the president and his policies and actions do not control the economy.....freaking moron....

Slowly chugging uphill for 8 years way too slowly to do any good for the middle class and the working poor....now the middle class and working poor are experiencing economic growth like they have never seen....African Americans give Donald a 40% approval rating....do you know why?...because they are back to work full time and they see a brighter future for themselves and their children....look at your own graphs....stuck in the mud for 8 years...never getting to a workable point for anyone but the super rich friends of the establishment....

One more time...
Put your money where you mouth is and show me the big change after Trump took over.

upload_2018-10-12_11-49-50.png

I deal in facts and figures and stats, you deal in party talking points
Oh that's right...you said you did it all...that the president doesn't control the economy.....freaking moron....

Finally you got one thing right,

the president doesn't control the economy

You really are stupid...every market in the world moves when the president of the United States says anything on the economy...taxes....and tariffs or regulation or trade...come on get your head out of your ass....

You really are stupid...every market in the world moves when the president of the United States says anything on the economy...taxes....and tariffs or regulation or trade...come on get your head out of your ass....

the president can cause bumps in the road, they do not control the economy. The economy is bigger than any one man or office.

Also, markets are not the economy, they are one indicator of an economy.

You worship of the POTUS is unbecoming for an adult.

the president can cause bumps in the road, they do not control the economy. The economy is bigger than any one man or office.

Worship?.....No......appreciate?....Yes.....He is undoing decades of government over reach and removing Obama's entire presidency.....and stacking the courts for generations in the right direction....but Gator...stop with the I'm a middle of the road guy crap...you are as leftest as the biggest lib here...you are not fooling anyone....

Worship?.....No......appreciate?....Yes.....He is undoing decades of government over reach and removing Obama's entire presidency.....and stacking the courts for generations in the right direction....but Gator...stop with the I'm a middle of the road guy crap...you are as leftest as the biggest lib here...you are not fooling anyone....

I am not middle of the road, I am far to the right of big government statist like you.

Everyone one of you Trump cultist call me a lefty because I do not like Trump yet cannot name a single position I hold that is left of you.

You are all a bunch of frauds

I am not middle of the road, I am far to the right of big government statist like you.

Everyone one of you Trump cultist call me a lefty because I do not like Trump yet cannot name a single position I hold that is left of you.

You are the fraud dude as well as blind and behind the times as one can be....

You are the fraud dude as well as blind and behind the times as one can be....

Actually, I think I am ahead of my time, as right now the times are filled with partisan sheep, I have moved past that phase.

And you still cannot name a single position I hold that is left of you.

Forum List

Back