Trump crams one last racist policy into his final days as president

In 2020 to still have military bases named after confederate generals is just odd to me. You would think with all of the different icons and symbols in these states that there would be other things to name a base after rather than the leaders of an army that fought against the United States.
Those bases have always been named after Confederate generals, douchbag.

Times change and so can signs on the front of a military base.

1606254180252.png

1606253904316.png

1606253930393.png

1606253965437.png

1606254014140.png

1606254073510.png

Attachments

• 1606254155939.png
    1606254155939.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 15
Trump only knows "us vs them" so he has sought to demonize other Americans at every turn. Blacks, Hispanics, and Jews have all come under Twitter attacks by the President, but his demonization of "Blue States" There are no "Blue States". They are ALL American states. Democrats and Republicans are all Americans. It's not "Republicans First", it's "America First".

Democrats NEVER EVER put American first. You are just spewing senile Joe's talking points.

Military bases are named after military Generals because they were great military leaders and battlefield tacticians the fact they fought on the Confederate side does not change the fact people like Robert E Lee and Stonewall Jackson just to name two were great battlefield commanders. No one has to agree with what they fought for but people should still be able to acknowledge their skill as military leaders which is in no way racist.

naming US military bases after people who took up arms against the US military?

Are we going to open up Fort Rommel and Camp Homma next?

Fort Hussein and Camp Bin Laden.

Military bases are named after military Generals because they were great military leaders and battlefield tacticians the fact they fought on the Confederate side does not change the fact people like Robert E Lee and Stonewall Jackson just to name two were great battlefield commanders. No one has to agree with what they fought for but people should still be able to acknowledge their skill as military leaders which is in no way racist.

I am going to let the stupidity of that response speak for it's self.

39f9wrnm3o061.jpg

It's really the simple things.

Fort Bragg, named after General Braxton Bragg, was established by General William Snow.
General Snow was looking for a home for 6 Artillery Brigades.
It was originally established as an Artillery Base, suitable for year round training.
General Braxton Bragg, was a notable US Artillery Commander and West Point Graduate, long before he ever fought for the Confederacy.

The silly pearl clutchers have to get their panties in a wad over the name of a base, and don't even know why the base was named what it was.

Last edited:
Let those so called Confederate generals or whatever be who they are, the losers of the war, and stop honoring them. Trump is threatening a veto to play to his racist base, most of whom are not even military
Isn't Trump supposed to do what the people who voted for him want done?

I'm channeling my inner liberal here:

Military bases are named after ruthless killers. We should rename them all to Ft. Mahatma Ghandi, Ft. Mother Theresa, and Ft. Mary Poppins,,,and so on.

Bass v 2.0 and IM2 believe America’s bases should be named after illiterate, criminal ghetto thugs killed by America’s evil PoPo.
No, that's what your pink thong wearing homo ass wants. Just so you racists understand, there have been many a black ruthless killer serving in the military and a whole bunch of palefaces who were not confederate traitors.

In 2020 to still have military bases named after confederate generals is just odd to me. You would think with all of the different icons and symbols in these states that there would be other things to name a base after rather than the leaders of an army that fought against the United States.

We've seen your change.... stick it

Look,
The Left's policies are ALL ABOUT destroying America

Paris Accord - Destroys America's energy sector
gun confiscation - destroys Americas Constitution
Open Borders - destroys Americas sovereignty
Excess regulation - destroys Americas business sector
Green New Deal - Destroys everyone, including the US budget.

In 4 years of Biden Harris everyone will be so broke and desperate they might finally open their eyes.
however, 3 years in Democrats will call in China to help rescue America.
I think trump accomplished all those things and if you haven't noticed everyone is broke, dying and desperate now.

On trumps watch.

The confederacy was not America. Confederate soldiers we not American soldiers. We should not be naming our military facilities after foreigners who waged war against the United States.

I am certain his change is better that what you suggest, dumb ass number 1 recipient of Affirmative Action who now opposes the very policy that freed her from the kitchen.

39f9wrnm3o061.jpg

moronic libel ^^^^

Look,

In 4 years of Biden Harris everyone will be so broke and desperate they might finally open their eyes.
I think trump accomplished all those things and if you haven't noticed everyone is broke, dying and desperate now.

On trumps watch.

The confederacy was not America. Confederate soldiers we not American soldiers. We should not be naming our military facilities after foreigners who waged war against the United States.
Anyone who blames Trump for the COVID and the shutdown identifies himself as a moron and lying douchebag.

Last edited:
Look,

On trumps watch.

Anyone who blames Trump for the COVID and the shutdown identifies himself as a moron and lying douchebag.

what else is new-----the morons are all over-----"MORONIC"
is the new hula hoop

My change?

Forum List

Back