Trump crams one last racist policy into his final days as president

As a black man
What difference does your skin color make? Racist much?
my taxpayer dollars should not be funding confederate monuments nor anything with confederate names, period.
No tax you've ever paid was used to erect those statues.
Honor those racist crackers in your own home if you like
"Crackers"? I guess you think your racism is okay. Hypocrite much?

If you lame crackers want to honor confederates do it in your own homes and on your own property, but not on taxpayer funded property like state capitols and military bases. No one is denying your right to honor those racist crackers.
Did "God" come to you and tell you to make racist attacks on others?
What sort of "God" do you fight for?

If you support racism you're a cracker, period.
If you support racism you're a cracker,

interesting take...

Does that make BLM crackers?

Whats the purpose of keeping names of Confederate generals on military bases?

Rename name Princeton and Yale Universities..

OK I have some time in late afternoon, I'll get right on it.

Princeton is named after its town (which was there before there was a US let alone a Civil War), and of course Yale is named after the manufacturer of the lock on the front door.
Princeton is named after Prince William of Orange who is accused of being involved in the slave trade.

When was he going to kill the Jews and Blacks? When was he going to invade Canada?

He is the worst Hitler ever!

The "Jews and Blacks" were being killed throughout his administration. The Tree of Life synagogue shooting. Walmart in El Paso, any number of hashtags leading to racial unrest. You'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind to miss the effect on minorities.

Hate crimes and racially motivated attacked increased by throughout the Trump Administration as white supremacists were increasingly emboldened. Chinese people reported increases in racially motivated attacks as Trump tried to label Covid19 as "the China Virus".

Trump only knows "us vs them" so he has sought to demonize other Americans at every turn. Blacks, Hispanics, and Jews have all come under Twitter attacks by the President, but his demonization of "Blue States" There are no "Blue States". They are ALL American states. Democrats and Republicans are all Americans. It's not "Republicans First", it's "America First".

By demonizing your fellow Americans, you are aiding and abetting your enemies and those who would do you harm.

When was he going to kill the Jews and Blacks? When was he going to invade Canada?

The "Jews and Blacks" were being killed throughout his administration. The Tree of Life synagogue shooting. Walmart in El Paso, any number of hashtags leading to racial unrest. You'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind to miss the effect on minorities.

Hate crimes and racially motivated attacked increased by throughout the Trump Administration as white supremacists were increasingly emboldened. Chinese people reported increases in racially motivated attacks as Trump tried to label Covid19 as "the China Virus".

Trump only knows "us vs them" so he has sought to demonize other Americans at every turn. Blacks, Hispanics, and Jews have all come under Twitter attacks by the President, but his demonization of "Blue States" There are no "Blue States". They are ALL American states. Democrats and Republicans are all Americans. It's not "Republicans First", it's "America First".

By demonizing your fellow Americans, you are aiding and abetting your enemies and those who would do you harm.
The "Jews and Blacks" were being killed throughout his administration.

Jews and Blacks were being killed during Obamas time in office, during Clintons time in office, during Carters time in office.

Did you blame them for social unrest like you blame Trump?

The "Jews and Blacks" were being killed throughout his administration.

Jews and Blacks were being killed during Obamas time in office, during Clintons time in office, during Carters time in office.

Did you blame them for social unrest like you blame Trump?
Shhhhhhh! You're expecting her to commit logic!

Let those so called Confederate generals or whatever be who they are, the losers of the war, and stop honoring them. Trump is threatening a veto to play to his racist base, most of whom are not even military

Hey dummy, the civil war actually occurred, it's part of our history, and most confederate soldiers were much better men than you, especially Lee.

Black lives matter is a communist organization, they feed on black people by devaluing their worth fitting them into victim roles & low expectations. Some call that patronizing for starts, you treat them as though they're lessor humans while PROGS sit back and watch them destroy their own cities and families.

But what would you expect from the party of slavery? They only changed tactics.

Guess that right wingers talking all this military stuff and dissing liberals don't know that the last two republican prez'dents we've had were draft dodgers.

In 2020 to still have military bases named after confederate generals is just odd to me. You would think with all of the different icons and symbols in these states that there would be other things to name a base after rather than the leaders of an army that fought against the United States.

In 2020 to still have military bases named after confederate generals is just odd to me. You would think with all of the different icons and symbols in these states that there would be other things to name a base after rather than the leaders of an army that fought against the United States.
The Confederates, too, were part of the United states. The war was about what direction the US was to go.
Just remember, every death in that war was American. Take a trip to Andersonville, Georgia and experience the heavy
air at the POW camp of the south. It will give you something you will never forget.
Having said that, I'm glad the north won the war. But, I'm not for forgetting the generals of the confederacy.

Whats the purpose of keeping names of Confederate generals on military bases?
What's the purpose of changing them, to placate bent-wrist PC weenie libtards?
As a black man my taxpayer dollars should not be funding confederate monuments nor anything with confederate names, period. Honor those racist crackers in your own home if you like

And my tax dollars shouldn't be funding abortion either.

Black Democrats are more like The Taliban than anything else.

They want genocide against whites. Period.

As a black right of center conservative I just want racist crackers to leave law abiding black people alone and stop trying to take away our rights

Have your fellow ilk straighten up, stop the entitlement crap, stop shooting each other, take responsibility for fatherhood, etc ect ect

Goddamn asshole

Fckn life is odd to you

Those bases have always been named after Confederate generals, douchbag.

Military bases are named after military Generals because they were great military leaders and battlefield tacticians the fact they fought on the Confederate side does not change the fact people like Robert E Lee and Stonewall Jackson just to name two were great battlefield commanders. No one has to agree with what they fought for but people should still be able to acknowledge their skill as military leaders which is in no way racist.

New Topics

Forum List

Back