Trump Counties Had Over 3 Times Death Rate From COVID Than Biden counties In October

It's sad they " choose " to die but it's not all bad; less idiot Republicans to vote for their crazy leaders.
That's why I support legal abortion. W have been spared the idiocy of so many left-wingers because of it

The brief version: The gap in Covid’s death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point.

In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from Covid, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

I may have disagreements with Trump supporters, but not to the point I want them to die.

Please get vaxxed, people. Put your politics aside, and get vaxxed.
I wOnDeR wHy

I think HappyJoy said it best the other day: "You guys liked the idea of Trump pissing people off, well now you see the consequences in a democratic election."
Exactly. Remember shit like this...?

Awesome-Trump-2020-Fuck-Your-Feelings-Election-shirt_1-1.jpg

... America remembered on election day.

LOL

Prove it was stolen...

Already did. Legit elections don't celebrate the inauguration by surrounding the corrupt political elite with tens of thousands of armed guards, fences, and only allowing the corrupt political elite to attend the ceremony.

You see that shit in north korea, china, rhodesia, and other dictatorships.

And now in the USA.

Already did. Legit elections don't celebrate the inauguration by surrounding the corrupt political elite with tens of thousands of armed guards, fences, and only allowing the corrupt political elite to attend the ceremony.

And now in the USA.
LOL

If you could prove it, you would, and Donald Trump would still be president. So really, all you proved is you're crazy and the forum already knows that.

As far as needing the security installed by Inauguration Day, that was to prevent another Trumptardian assault on the Capitol so we didn't get a repeat of this...

And now in the USA.
You proved nothing. You have not a shred of evidence and are embarrassing yourself.

New Topics

Forum List

Back