trump continues the Big Lie at Georgia rally

1. dawn.com?????!!!!?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
2. Mr Trump killed the bad guys
1. So you saw something you didn't like and chose to deny it? Call it fake news? Typical.

2. Yes, and Trump killed a lot of innocent civilians, too, and didn't want to be told about it. That's how Trump and you tards work. You live in denial.

The polls (especially Rasmussen) gave Trump the edge going into election night. It was obvious Dems were going to have to rig the election in order to win.

Is that how Trump won in 2016 since the polls had given Hillary the edge?

1. dawn.com?????!!!!?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
2. Mr Trump killed the bad guys
No...trump killed all the brown people he could and then hid the numbers of civilians he killed...cause he is a SLUG.

You're way too late.
They lost their minds years ago.
I wish there were bad consequences to lying but sadly, very few face the real consequences of that behavior.
This isn't going away, not for a long time.

All I'm hoping for now is that, over time, it slowly shrinks enough to fit back on the lunatic fringe, where it came from.

Is that how Trump won in 2016 since the polls had given Hillary the edge?
I wonder what the Trumpsters think of the fact that Trump won't go anywhere near Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, the two biggest pushers of this con, any more?

I would ask, but obviously you can't believe anything they'd say.

But I do wonder.

And the MAGA world believes his Big Lie. Are they all losing their diseased minds?
4o5ksk.jpg

I wonder what the Trumpsters think of the fact that Trump won't go anywhere near Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, the two biggest pushers of this con, any more?

But I do wonder.
we don't need to think anything of it...your Fuhrer Bidumb continues to prove you people are IDIOTS for voting for him

But I do wonder.
Cause trump knows that Dominion will soon have Rudy and Sidney living in a box under a bridge. Rudy has even admitted his voter fraud theories were some nonsense he read on Facebook. He is doomed.

He is losing support every day. But we need to be worried about little trump, desantis, in Florida. He is just as bad and he has a brain, unlike Donald. He is bust right now killing school children in Florida. But I see him as the greatest threat to Donald. Maybe trump get his his Florida mafia to knock him off?
Interesting how Dems are so worried about DeSantis.

Forum List

Back