Trump Considers Freezing Money to WHO

That's so damn stupid I can't think of anything dumb enough to use as a comparison.
Why?
Because it's really really really stupid.
And yet, oddly, you can't explain why it's stupid.
Nobody asked.

It's really stupid because these are the folks who are first in the scene for stuff like what's happening now. For instance: they had a test long before we did. They even offered to share it with us, but our government stupidly declined. They've also been warning us for more than a little while that something like this was gonna happen some day.
How did WHO perform now that you now know WHO ignored Taiwan’s warnings in December so as to not upset the ChiComs, lied with the ChiComs on how contagious it was so the virus could go global, and attacked America for putting travel restrictions upon the ChiComs?
You idiot. In one thread you blame the Chinese for not notifying quick enough then in the next you say they notified the WHO who ignored them.

You fucking tRumplings can't even keep your lies straight anymore.

Gullible morons, all of you.

Dufus thinks Taiwan is China.
1586424346004.png

That's just fucking retarded. A whole new level of retarded. I'm talking monumentally stupid. That's so damn stupid I can't think of anything dumb enough to use as a comparison. It makes taking a shower with your hairdryer look smart it's so dumb.
Hilarious watching you Leftards cheerleading for the ChiComs.
You're a retard if you think it's a good idea.
.....if you don't think that money is wasted, you ARE stupid

That's just fucking retarded. A whole new level of retarded. I'm talking monumentally stupid. That's so damn stupid I can't think of anything dumb enough to use as a comparison. It makes taking a shower with your hairdryer look smart it's so dumb.
Hilarious watching you Leftards cheerleading for the ChiComs.

Now that moron expressed his picayune opinion, we should all feel much smarter.
Oooh, a big word.

I'm so impressed!

Not.

For you, moron is a big word.
Naw, my favorite is antidisestablishmentarianism.

Amateur.

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Medical term... nice.

Aequeosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolic
Not even a real word as far as I know. It was invented just to be the longest word in the English language.

He doesn't know what it means, he googled "longest word in the English language" and then copy/pasted it.

Known the word since 6th grade, where the teacher used it in classroom spelling contests.

Well if it has you triggered it’s clearly the right thing to do.

Yeah, who would do China's PR if not for the WHO?
Democrats.
The number of retards here far exceeds my expectations.

I reiterate: If you think this is a good idea, you're a retard.
If you think China, the UN, and WHO care about you, you're a retard.
Lol, a modified "I know you are but what am I?" Approach.

So, you're like 12 then?
Have you yet explained why your masters told you to say this is stupid?

Oh, wait -- they just told you what to say. They didn't tell you why.

So Trump downplaying the virus in March sent the aircraft carrier into Vietnam. Now the crew is affected with the Virus, the captain is fired and is now sick, and the head of the navy loses his job as well. The Navy is in disarray. How much more of Trump's gong show are Americans willing to put up with. This is the military, the defense of the nation and it is being devastated by Trump's utter incompetence.

The WHO is a shining example as to why the UN's 25 points is a failure and concept of a world government is nothing more than an intellectual exercise on how to subjugate humanity and eradicate individual freedoms and right to choose.

That's so damn stupid I can't think of anything dumb enough to use as a comparison.
Why?
Nobody asked.

It's really stupid because these are the folks who are first in the scene for stuff like what's happening now. For instance: they had a test long before we did. They even offered to share it with us, but our government stupidly declined. They've also been warning us for more than a little while that something like this was gonna happen some day.
How did WHO perform now that you now know WHO ignored Taiwan’s warnings in December so as to not upset the ChiComs, lied with the ChiComs on how contagious it was so the virus could go global, and attacked America for putting travel restrictions upon the ChiComs?
You idiot. In one thread you blame the Chinese for not notifying quick enough then in the next you say they notified the WHO who ignored them.

View attachment 320983
so does China.....

Why?
Nobody asked.

View attachment 320983

Are you surprised that he follows CCP guidelines?

New Topics

Forum List

Back