Trump Considering a Second Task Force to Jump Start Economy Once Panmdemic Peaks Pass

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I was hoping he would do this, per Dana Perino's suggestion.

President Donald Trump said Saturday he was thinking about creating a second coronavirus task force focused on reopening the country for business.
The president detailed his desire to reopen the country during a White House press briefing.
“We have to open our country,” Trump said, repeating that “the cure cannot be worse than the problem itself.”
Trump endorsed the idea of a second task force on Twitter on Saturday after it was proposed by Fox News host Dana Perino on Twitter.
“Good idea Dana!” he wrote.

This is a good idea. Hopefully he asks for those in the business world to help out if they would like. Pick people who care only about getting the economy roaring gain, not political players.

In Canada, we are going to have a very difficult re-opening, as citizens are just trying to make ends meet, after any stimulus has been taken into account. If you have great business minds, innovation and patriotic citizens, this is the time to use them.

Attachments

• 1586098111887.png
    1586098111887.png
    16 KB · Views: 13
The President of the United States of America is the perfectly imperfect man for the job and the times, as I have stated often. No one could be handling this pandemic any better. I have faith in him, for he is a leader equipped with everything it takes to wade through the muddy waters of the sensationalism Democrats in Congress and the media are trying to turn into quicksand.

superman-reveal.jpg

I am glad Trump is President with competent rational focused leadership. The Democrats would have screwed this up so bad we would have been thrown into another Great Depression after millions dying from the infection.
I don't think millions would have died from the infection. Millions would have died from starvation after the Dems cut off all of our sources of food.

I am glad Trump is President with competent rational focused leadership. The Democrats would have screwed this up so bad we would have been thrown into another Great Depression after millions dying from the infection.
I don't think millions would have died from the infection. Millions would have died from starvation after the Dems cut off all of our sources of food.

It is hard to predict how the Democrats would have screwed it up but it certain that they would.

I suspect being the filthy globalist that they are that they would have been reluctant to stop the inflow of infected foreigners. Remember how the Democrats first called Trump a racist when he cut off the flights from China? Millions more Americans would have been infected.

We saw with Trump's bill how the despicable Democrats would have loaded up any government bill with worthless destructive progressive bullshit so imagine the damage that would be done if they had full control. It would have been a very poor recovery or more likely a depression.

It will have to wait until after January when the new 90% non-Democrat House of Representatives is seated.

No democrat will ever vote in any way that helps ordinary Americans.

Any attempt at rebuilding the economy is doomed to failure until they're all gone. Permanently would be better but, hey, we'll take what we can get.

IF we had relied purely on herd immunity', as was done with the Spanish Flu, yes, millions of Americans would have died from COVID19, friend.

Yep, time to look at the other side of the coin.

We've been focusing almost solely on the medical side, which I get.

As we near the peak in the country as a whole and various states it's time to put a plan in place to get back to work.

One of the only bright spots........Trust the Trump. If biden gets in we are well and truly F****d. They will do exactly what FDR did, attempt to control the economy and drive us into the 2nd Great Depression.....where normal people who know the history understand the tragedy and loss of the Depression, the democrats see it as the shining moment.......the event that allowed them to gain vast amounts of government power over the people.......

If Trump is President, we have a chance.....if biden wins, we are finished....

Another point........if the U.S. is crushed by economic collapse.....the first thing democrats will wreck is the U.S. military......then, Russia and China will make their moves in their spheres of interest......and no one will be there to stop them......

It is hard to predict how the Democrats would have screwed it up but it certain that they would.

I suspect being the filthy globalist that they are that they would have been reluctant to stop the inflow of infected foreigners. Remember how the Democrats first called Trump a racist when he cut off the flights from China? Millions more Americans would have been infected.

We saw with Trump's bill how the despicable Democrats would have loaded up any government bill with worthless destructive progressive bullshit so imagine the damage that would be done if they had full control. It would have been a very poor recovery or more likely a depression.

All you stated will happen if biden wins in November.......

One of the only bright spots........Trust the Trump. If biden gets in we are well and truly F****d. They will do exactly what FDR did, attempt to control the economy and drive us into the 2nd Great Depression.....where normal people who know the history understand the tragedy and loss of the Depression, the democrats see it as the shining moment.......the event that allowed them to gain vast amounts of government power over the people.......

If Trump is President, we have a chance.....if biden wins, we are finished....

Another point........if the U.S. is crushed by economic collapse.....the first thing democrats will wreck is the U.S. military......then, Russia and China will make their moves in their spheres of interest......and no one will be there to stop them......

Yupp.
The Dimms will collapse us from within and we'll be easy pickin's.

v
1586110154456.png

I've seen these up myself they got you prepared at Christmas time........ Parking lot cops lol

WHEN U ARE SHEEP AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT PYSCH WARFARE IS when it's in your faces!!

Forum List

Back