Trump conceding

Has he told his followers to stop?

To stand down?

Has he condemned their criminal behavior?

Has he even acknowledged that his "Special People" killed a cop?

No?

Oh
Lol, look at you trying to defend a fake victory in a fake election. Your counterfeit victory has no value whatsoever. You'll never taste REAL victory.

I'm looking for a quote of where Trump concedes that Beijing Biden won a free and fair election. All I have been able to find on this is where Trump assures that there will be an orderly transition of power, but I can't find any quotes of Trump conceding that Beijing Biden actually won a free and fair election.
From what I heard on INFOWARS. That he was threatened with the 25th amendment to concede by Pence. I think that he needs to stay in office and fight to the end.
If they've won the election. Then why is it so important to make sure that Pres. Trump to concede. There have been other Presidents that didn't conceded. And so why they are pressuring him?
is it because he actually won but putting on a charade that he didn't?

I'm looking for a quote of where Trump concedes that Beijing Biden won a free and fair election. All I have been able to find on this is where Trump assures that there will be an orderly transition of power, but I can't find any quotes of Trump conceding that Beijing Biden actually won a free and fair election.
From what I heard on INFOWARS. That he was threatened with the 25th amendment to concede by Pence. I think that he needs to stay in office and fight to the end.
If they've won the election. Then why is it so important to make sure that Pres. Trump to concede. There have been other Presidents that didn't conceded. And so why they are pressuring him?
is it because he actually won but putting on a charade that he didn't?

He incited this insurrection. He needs to be out NOW. He has blood on his hands

I borrowed this from another site. I got a laugh, hope you do too
:)-

Trumps lawyer.jpg

Yes, the morons on the Left (pardon the redundancy) are having little giggle-fits over the fact that Trump's original defense team declined to go forward with the strategy that he demanded.

While I don't know exactly what the rules would be in such a proceeding, my impression is that once you "have the floor" in a congressional hearing, you can say your piece, no matter who finds it offensive. Certainly people like Schiff, Schumer, and others lie their asses off with impunity when they get their chance.

Our Beloved ex-President may see this as his only opportunity on a national stage to make the case that the election was stolen. And despite the Leftist claims that "there is no evidence[!]" there is abundant evidence; it just does not include videotape of people with Biden/Harris baseball caps stuffing ballot boxes and snickering.

And keep in mind, the conclusion of this impeachment trial is already known, and even in the extremely unlikely event that Trump is "convicted," that conviction will be quickly ushered out of court within a few months.

So Trump doesn't have to be concerned about defending the allegations in the impeachment; they are meaningless.

As usual, I think he is right about everything.

who the fuck if trump? who cares what his crazy mind is up to, he is a LOSER, only one in history to lose popular vote twice,impeached twice, guy is total piece of shit, belongs in jail with all his criminal, pathetic, stupid children...

1612282752093.png

Forum List

Back