trump compares illegal immigrants to poisonous snakes

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
Former President Donald Trump once again used 'The Snake" to push anti-immigrant sentiments at a rally in Conroe, Texas, on Saturday.

The crowd erupted in applause after Trump asked if they wanted to hear the song, which he referred to as a poem.

The 1968 soul hit, which was sung by Al Wilson, a Black man, is about a "tender-hearted woman" who saw "a poor half-frozen snake" and took it in.

The woman "wrapped him up all cozy in a coverture of silk" and "laid him by the fireside with some honey and some milk."

When the woman returned, the snake was "revived" but "instead of saying thanks, that snake gave her a vicious bite (ooh)," the lyrics continue.

When the woman cries and asks the snake why he bit her, the snake replies that she knew he was a snake before she took him in.

"And that's what's happening to the United States of America with immigration," Trump said. "I think it's pretty accurate, do you agree?"

There were over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in America during the trump administration.

trump didn't deport them.

Were they snakes?

Former President Donald Trump once again used 'The Snake" to push anti-immigrant sentiments at a rally in Conroe, Texas, on Saturday.

The crowd erupted in applause after Trump asked if they wanted to hear the song, which he referred to as a poem.

The 1968 soul hit, which was sung by Al Wilson, a Black man, is about a "tender-hearted woman" who saw "a poor half-frozen snake" and took it in.

The woman "wrapped him up all cozy in a coverture of silk" and "laid him by the fireside with some honey and some milk."

When the woman returned, the snake was "revived" but "instead of saying thanks, that snake gave her a vicious bite (ooh)," the lyrics continue.

When the woman cries and asks the snake why he bit her, the snake replies that she knew he was a snake before she took him in.

"And that's what's happening to the United States of America with immigration," Trump said. "I think it's pretty accurate, do you agree?"

There were over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in America during the trump administration.

Were they snakes?
What happens when a non-Mexican citizen with no money walks into Mexico?
They get shot and their body rots in the sun.
Anything else you'd like to discuss?

You think we ought to be more like Mexico?
Yes.
I'd like to see every US citizen having an opportunity to be educated and employed.
Not one nation South of our Border gives a damn about 99% of their citizens.
My son-in-law's parents are from Cuba and Columbia so don't even try telling me I don't know what I'm talking about.

Were they snakes?
Such is Trump’s racism, bigotry, and hate.

Trump’s ignorance of, and contempt for, the rule of law concerning immigration is yet another example of why Trump was unfit to be president.

Were they snakes?

Five out of ten snakes on the FBI's most wanted list are Hispanic. That's half.

1643556664245.png

Yes.
I'd like to see every US citizen having an opportunity to be educated and employed.
Not one nation South of our Border gives a damn about 99% of their citizens.
My son-in-law's parents are from Cuba and Columbia so don't even try telling me I don't know what I'm talking about.
Kind of contradictory there.

Forum List

Back