trump compares illegal immigrants to poisonous snakes

So, because I don't agree with you that Trump is Double Hitler, that means I worship him?

You're a moron.

No, you are a member of the cult. Cults can never own up to any of the lies of the cult.

Former President Donald Trump once again used 'The Snake" to push anti-immigrant sentiments at a rally in Conroe, Texas, on Saturday.

The crowd erupted in applause after Trump asked if they wanted to hear the song, which he referred to as a poem.

The 1968 soul hit, which was sung by Al Wilson, a Black man, is about a "tender-hearted woman" who saw "a poor half-frozen snake" and took it in.

The woman "wrapped him up all cozy in a coverture of silk" and "laid him by the fireside with some honey and some milk."

When the woman returned, the snake was "revived" but "instead of saying thanks, that snake gave her a vicious bite (ooh)," the lyrics continue.

When the woman cries and asks the snake why he bit her, the snake replies that she knew he was a snake before she took him in.

"And that's what's happening to the United States of America with immigration," Trump said. "I think it's pretty accurate, do you agree?"

There were over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in America during the trump administration.

trump didn't deport them.

Were they snakes?
I know the song very well

open borders liberals are the woman

and illegals are the snake

Former President Donald Trump once again used 'The Snake" to push anti-immigrant sentiments at a rally in Conroe, Texas, on Saturday.

The crowd erupted in applause after Trump asked if they wanted to hear the song, which he referred to as a poem.

The 1968 soul hit, which was sung by Al Wilson, a Black man, is about a "tender-hearted woman" who saw "a poor half-frozen snake" and took it in.

The woman "wrapped him up all cozy in a coverture of silk" and "laid him by the fireside with some honey and some milk."

When the woman returned, the snake was "revived" but "instead of saying thanks, that snake gave her a vicious bite (ooh)," the lyrics continue.

When the woman cries and asks the snake why he bit her, the snake replies that she knew he was a snake before she took him in.

"And that's what's happening to the United States of America with immigration," Trump said. "I think it's pretty accurate, do you agree?"

There were over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in America during the trump administration.

trump didn't deport them.

Were they snakes?

Very appropriate. The scum that the Democrats want to flood into this country and sign up for welfare to keep them in power.

Forum List

Back