Trump coming out to speak.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Looks like Trump is coming out to speak.......

Pretty bizarre happening, they showed John Podesta sans Hillary telling the Hillary supporters to go home and wait for stuff tomorrow and I thought WTF?!

Now all of a sudden Hillary has called The Donald to concede.

Situation sounds like it's very chaotic at Hillary HQ with the left hand not coordinated with the right hand.

Trump Wins!!!!!!! Trump Wins!!!!!!!!!!1

Trump Wins!!!!!!! Trump Wins!!!!!!!!!!1

A great moment for Western Civilisation, President-Elect Donald Trump, incredibly amazing.

This is not only a victory for the American people, this is a victory for the preservation of Western Civilisation.

Pretty bizarre happening, they showed John Podesta sans Hillary telling the Hillary supporters to go home and wait for stuff tomorrow and I thought WTF?!

Situation sounds like it's very chaotic at Hillary HQ with the left hand not coordinated with the right hand.
actually its pretty sad.
Hillary again proves she does not give a damn about anyone but Hillary. Those people meant nothing to her and when she realized the gig was up, she didn't need them anymore. She has nothing to say to them, no use, get them out of there.
I think its best if she just goes home and is never heard of or from again.

actually its pretty sad.
Hillary again proves she does not give a damn about anyone but Hillary. Those people meant nothing to her and when she realized the gig was up, she didn't need them anymore. She has nothing to say to them, no use, get them out of there.

Great point........

actually its pretty sad.

Hillary is cold-hearted and yes those Hillary supporters mean nothing to her, they were a means to an end.

She is still throwing things at the staff and screeching like a banshee and pulling out her hair and draining the life out of her minions...........you know....the typical things democrats do when they lose to those who actually love Freedom and Liberty and who actually love this country....

Forum List

Back