Trump closes with an anti-Semitic ad

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Thankfully this mutant and his followers will be rejected tuesday

Racism, misogyny, xenophobia, anti-Semitism, and nationalism promoted through blatant misinformation and the peddling of an unending stream of conspiracy theories; a distain for both the opposition party and democracy itself; this describes not just Trump, but his audience. But come home, say Republican leaders to the segment of the party uneasy with such things; we can work with this. This is no reason to leave.

And that's more alarming than what Trump or his own campaign may say. The Trump campaign will soon be ending, but the movement it caters to will be seeking a new leader and new banner—and even now, there are few among current Republican leaders who would turn them away.

Trump closes with an anti-Semitic ad—but for the Republican Party, it may be only a beginning

washpo_pinnochios_4.png

Racism, misogyny, xenophobia, anti-Semitism, and nationalism promoted through blatant misinformation and the peddling of an unending stream of conspiracy theories; a distain for both the opposition party and democracy itself; this describes not just Trump, but his audience. But come home, say Republican leaders to the segment of the party uneasy with such things; we can work with this. This is no reason to leave.

And that's more alarming than what Trump or his own campaign may say. The Trump campaign will soon be ending, but the movement it caters to will be seeking a new leader and new banner—and even now, there are few among current Republican leaders who would turn them away.

Trump closes with an anti-Semitic ad—but for the Republican Party, it may be only a beginning

anti Semitic?

Fed Chair?
multi-billion dollar Financier?
Goldman Sachs CEO?

Odds are he would have used them in the ad no matter their ethnicity.

But because of their POSITIONS

No matter who wins, the millions of Americans willing to vote for Donald Trump will still be here. We can rank ourselves with Italy for electing dangerous fools to rule us

The dailykos??????? Seriously?????

BTW, it's no secret about George Soros and his funding of black lives matter nor is it any secret that Soros and his NGOs are pushing for open borders. Yellen runs the foreign ran Federal Reserve central bank...nuff said on that. How many of the sheeple even KNOW that Yellen and Soros are Jewish and why would it even matter? Are you saying that people that harm the sovereignty of this nation should be given a free pass because they are "Jewish"......since when did they become a protected class and above reproach???

anti Semitic?

Fed Chair?
multi-billion dollar Financier?
Goldman Sachs CEO?

Odds are he would have used them in the ad no matter their ethnicity.

But because of their POSITIONS

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

With out a link to the ad, you got nothing. I don't watch TV, so I have no idea what the article is talking about.

Honestly, I have nothing against Guno....I know he likes to tweak the noses of those that offend his sense of decorum....but what I am finding is that he creates a thread and then never discusses or defends what he posts.....I don't get that. If I create a thread, I debate and defend my position....which was the whole purpose of creating a thread is about....no?

How many of the sheeple even KNOW that Yellen and Soros are Jewish and why would it even matter?

How many people know Soros was a Nazi collaborator who helped usher his own people into the trains to Auschwitz?

Then again I have yet to see a bed wetting libturd acknowledge Soros even exists. As if there are no billionaires funding the Occutards and there were no billionaires funding the nazis, bolsheviks, fascists ETC.

Some billionaires love despotic regimes, because you only have to own one man. If that man has supreme executive power over a collectivist government and a disarmed population you can plunder the entire country.

Being gay is ok. Being a sack of shit liar is not.

With out a link to the ad, you got nothing. I don't watch TV, so I have no idea what the article is talking about.
My guess there is no link to the ad because, by comparing the ad to the article about the ad, even a Daily Kos reader would be able to discern what an amateurish piece of propaganda the article is. Of course, they are Daily Kos readers, so...you never know.

The dailykos??????? Seriously?????

BTW, it's no secret about George Soros and his funding of black lives matter nor is it any secret that Soros and his NGOs are pushing for open borders. Yellen runs the foreign ran Federal Reserve central bank...nuff said on that. How many of the sheeple even KNOW that Yellen and Soros are Jewish and why would it even matter? Are you saying that people that harm the sovereignty of this nation should be given a free pass because they are "Jewish"......since when did they become a protected class and above reproach???

C'mon. Didn't you see The Holocaust I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII, XIV, XV, XVI, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV & XXV?

Anti-Semitism - n 1) a mortal sin of which anyone in the world may be guilty except a Jew; 2) to be guilty of which requires nothing more than the accusation of such by any Jew.

One heck of a weapon to the extent everyone else buys the "mortal sin" bit. So, don't use the term, and if someone call YOU an anti-Semite, the proper response is "So"?

My guess there is no link to the ad because, by comparing the ad to the article about the ad, even a Daily Kos reader would be able to discern what an amateurish piece of propaganda the article is. Of course, they are Daily Kos readers, so...you never know.
Yeah, I finally found the ad, there was nothing anti-Semitic about it.

The ad features people from all walks of life. If you subscribe to the "Elders of Zion" hoax as being a strictly "anti-semitic" conspiracy theory, dealing exclusively with Khazarian Jews, which I think this article is alluding to, then this ad would not feature any minorities in it what-so-ever. Part of the push back against such theories by the white power structure is the rejection of cultural diversity, race mixing and miscegenation which they believe the Zionists are pushing onto traditionally white nations and white cultures. If it were an "anti-semitic" piece of propaganda meant to appeal to folks like Steve McRacist or Odious Odium, the ad would not feature Americans of all ethnicities, because supposedly, multiculturalism is a "Jewish" plot to destroy national cohesion. The Daily Kos can't have it both ways.

Clearly they are full of shit.

Anti-Semitism - n 1) a mortal sin of which anyone in the world may be guilty except a Jew; 2) to be guilty of which requires nothing more than the accusation of such by any Jew.

One heck of a weapon to the extent everyone else buys the "mortal sin" bit. So, don't use the term, and if someone call YOU an anti-Semite, the proper response is "So"?

When you have already played the woman card, the race card, the transgender card, the gay card, the youth card, and you've stacked the deck but you have no Trump cards, might as well fall back on the handy old anti-semite card. :badgrin:

Jews are never shy about pointing out that Jews are overrepresented in Nobel prizes for science and math, but mention they are overrepresented among the devious corrupting globalist enemies of our nation and, oh boy, screeechh anti-Semite! screeecchh anti-Semite!

Yeah, I finally found the ad, there was nothing anti-Semitic about it.

The ad features people from all walks of life. If you subscribe to the "Elders of Zion" hoax as being a strictly "anti-semitic" conspiracy theory, dealing exclusively with Khazarian Jews, which I think this article is alluding to, then this ad would not feature any minorities in it what-so-ever. Part of the push back against such theories by the white power structure is the rejection of cultural diversity, race mixing and miscegenation which they believe the Zionists are pushing onto traditionally white nations and white cultures. If it were an "anti-semitic" piece of propaganda meant to appeal to folks like Steve McRacist or Odious Odium, the ad would not feature Americans of all ethnicities, because supposedly, multiculturalism is a "Jewish" plot to destroy national cohesion. The Daily Kos can't have it both ways.

Clearly they are full of shit.

The author says that of the four "recognizable villains", three are Jewish, which makes the whole ad damn near a reprise of Auchwitz even though the Jews in the ad are in fact Jews.

Forum List

Back