Trump claims that Jerome Powell lowered interest rates during his presidency to appease him so as to not get fired

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Elizabeth Warren was exactly right about Trump and Powell rolling back Bank Regulations and causing bank Failures. And any new REGULATIONS will also get rolled back

Brilliant PR for The Donald .
And Tip Top thinking in big picture terms .

Play that every day and nobody sane would oppose him .

Brilliant PR for The Donald .
And Tip Top thinking in big picture terms .

Play that every day and nobody sane would oppose him .

Well, as long as you don't understand economics which it seems pretty much defines Trump supporters.

Well, as long as you don't understand economics which it seems pretty much defines Trump supporters.
A baseless cry for help from someone "on the run" .
These are terrible times for lefties like you , with the rest of the world increasingly ganging up on you and ridiculing your absurdities .

We understand that you have run out of support for your crack pot notions and that your lack of success has turned you from frustrated to angry people .
However you need to regroup fast and come back to the real world else you will suffer the largest and most humiliating election defeats ever .
As for being a leftie and a Vaxxed wounded Impure individual -- - Life must be worse than awful right now .
So choose either genuine remorse or fall to full cognitive rigidity, but hurry up before it gets too much for you to recover .
Good luck .

A baseless cry for help from someone "on the run" .
These are terrible times for lefties like you , with the rest of the world increasingly ganging up on you and ridiculing your absurdities .

If you are trying to say something, I have no idea what it is. The thing is, neither do you.

We understand that you have run out of support for your crack pot notions and that your lack of success has turned you from frustrated to angry people .
However you need to regroup fast and come back to the real world else you will suffer the largest and most humiliating election defeats ever .
As for being a leftie and a Vaxxed wounded Impure individual -- - Life must be worse than awful right now .
So choose either genuine remorse or fall to full cognitive rigidity, but hurry up before it gets too much for you to recover .
Good luck .

How about addressing the issue and not me? Our inflation lays at the fact of artificially low rates for years. Do you understand what negative rates would have done to people?

If you are trying to say something, I have no idea what it is. The thing is, neither do you.

How about addressing the issue and not me? Our inflation lays at the fact of artificially low rates for years. Do you understand what negative rates would have done to people?

They do not even understand the English language, how could they understand that?

Forum List

Back