Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

Yep, nothing in there about Declassification via telepathy.

Obama did not mentally declassify information, he did it with a physical act of sharing the information with someone.
Did Trump say be did it this way or was he referring to there not being a process in place and this simply being an example?

That is not what the ruling says. The ruling does not say the POTUS is the ONLY one that can do it.

Do you honestly think that the POTUS personally classifies every single document in the US, and that the POTUS personally approves each and every security clearance given in the US?
The president has sole authority because the executive power is vested in the president. Of course the president delegates many authorities but they are still his powers. No member of any of the three branches has the power to over rule his classification decisions.

No one can classify any information over the president's objection.
You are just pulling my leg now trying to get a rise since you have had your ass handed to you, aren't you?
If that's your new fallback, sure.

LOL.....That's right, keep all your focus on Trump. That's the plan. ;)
That is indeed right. Trump keeps the focus on himself. That is the plan.
I wonder how the so-called "patriots", who love America, see his taking highly classified documents
and splattering them all over his house. Do these "patriots" truly believe that a president can decide by thought that he has declassified these highly sensitive documents? What was he doing with them?
Why didn't he return them when asked? Are you "patriots" not concerned that we have assets in other countries who could be compromised and maybe murdered? Trump sure as hell didn't care, for sure.

Only the POTUS has the authority which is what "sole authority" means.

If he had sole authority then nobody else could do it, period.

Now are are back to you thinking the POTUS personally assigns clearances to people and classifications to every single document that is classified.

You have dashed my hopes for you.

Now are are back to you thinking the POTUS personally assigns clearances to people and classifications to every single document that is classified.

I'll get his therapy lined up.

That is not what sole authority means.
Look up the word "delegate."
Your hope is to create enough strawmen to avoid simply admitting your mistake.

If you could be honest, I would play your games

But why don’t you just come clean and admit Trump lied.
Like a kid caught with his hand in a candy jar, Trump just creates a lie and you guys swear by it.

Truth is, Trump never declassified those documents and never had any intention of doing so.

What is even scarier than Trump improperly storing classified information is the claims that he just looked at all the Classified documents and gave a blanket declassification order without considering the threat to national security contained in those documents

That shows a callous disregard for his ability to declassify information

I can’t understand Trumps arrogance when it comes to protecting classified information

To him, the only issue is the inconvenience of having to protect it.
He has no concern about the damage releasing that information may cause

Really ?
Now that Trump has lost all his competent lawyers and his staff is testifying against him, Trump has picked up the QAnon crowd.

Tell us your not a QAnon member/advocate. Your post is hilarious. Your should go into stand up at a Russian nightclub.
Dagosa-you only see what you’re told to believe by CNBC- source you posted earlier so I’m using that information. I might review your former posts to see how often you pull up CNBC sources to “prove” your opinion is accurate as with your “CNBC polling verification” ha

I’m not a member of QAnon but maybe I should look into it more, because if there’s something that you’re venomously against maybe there’s some good to it after all, I need to check more.

Kind of like when the ignorant spout off the phrase mega MAGA as if that’s an insult. Please inform the readers how making America great is a bad thing to support, I’m ready to take notes;)

That is not what sole authority means.

Look up the word "delegate."

Your hope is to create enough strawmen to avoid simply admitting your mistake.
its kinda like you have your hand on his forehead at arms length and he keeps swinging in the air trying to hit you.

I can’t understand Trumps arrogance when it comes to protecting classified information

To him, the only issue is the inconvenience of having to protect it.
He has no concern about the damage releasing that information may cause
Replying to yourself On purpose or did you forget who you were at the moment?

What damage would be caused by releasing the Crossfire Hurricane documents?

Dagosa-you only see what you’re told to believe by CNBC- source you posted earlier so I’m using that information. I might review your former posts to see how often you pull up CNBC sources to “prove” your opinion is accurate as with your “CNBC polling verification” ha

I’m not a member of QAnon but maybe I should look into it more, because if there’s something that you’re venomously against maybe there’s some good to it after all, I need to check more.

Kind of like when the ignorant spout off the phrase mega MAGA as if that’s an insult. Please inform the readers how making America great is a bad thing to support, I’m ready to take notes;)
Maybe you should. If you buy Trumps shit, you buy into QAnon. I highly recommend you look into QAnon. Misery loves company.

You should feel insulted by being associated with MAGA.

Forum List

Back