Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

I was talking about when a fetus magically becomes alive.

In my opinion there is no such moment. With both of my children they were alive and my children from the second I knew my wife was pregnant. I feel that way about every baby.

And he yells at me for going off topic. :)
I can't blame him too much for changing the subject, and not just because he was losing the argument so badly. This topic is playing out, because the justice department isn't moving forward on any of this.

If they had found anything to indict Trump on and they had the balls to indict him they would have done that already. Now they are just waiting for.. whatever it is they wait for when they prolong investigations that they know will lead to nothing.

They will never indict trump, and most of the TDS crowd have implicitly agreed by refusing a simple wager about it.

Yes they do

But they have to actually declassify it, not claim they did after being caught with TOP SECRET documents

That?
Oh…..I declassified that stuff years ago
There is not a defined process they must follow. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

I can't blame him too much for changing the subject, and not just because he was losing the argument so badly. This topic is playing out, because the justice department isn't moving forward on any of this.

If they had found anything to indict Trump on and they had the balls to indict him they would have done that already. Now they are just waiting for.. whatever it is they wait for when they prolong investigations that they know will lead to nothing.

They will never indict trump, and most of the TDS crowd have implicitly agreed by refusing a simple wager about it.
It's just funny how he does all the shit he blames others for but never sees it.

Any discussion with him is dircular. He will demand you answer his question but never answer yours.

On top of all that, he loves and misses me.

It's so cute!

Dude, you changed the subject, not me.

You used to be a some what honest person on here, what has happened to you?

Is your devotion to Trump so strong that it has changed you as a person?

Dude, you changed the subject, not me.

You used to be a some what honest person on here, what has happened to you?

Is your devotion to Trump so strong that it has changed you as a person?
I don't remember doing that, but if you show me, I'll admit it. I made an offhand comment that I used to take the libertarian stand on abortion in response to either you or some other poster saying that they took the libertarian stand, and you asked what changed it and turned it into an argument against pro-life but with no position of your own other than a baby is a living human, even in the womb, but the mom can still kill it because it's her right.

Anyway, the question was:

When does a woman lose her right to have a doctor kill her unborn child?

Last edited:
I don't remember doing that, but if you show me, I'll admit it. I made an offhand comment that I used to take the libertarian stand on abortion in response to either you or some other poster saying that they took the libertarian stand, and you asked what changed it and turned it into an argument against pro-life but with no position of your own other than a baby is a living human, even in the womb, so long as it is Golfing Gator's baby

Anyway, the question was:

When does a woman lose her right to have a doctor kill her unborn child?
Good luck with this windmill, Don.

That is the libertarian position.

Whenever the law says she does.
The libertarian position is that we only have rights until the law says that we do not? Oh-kaaaaay . . .

If you're busy packing to GTFO of Florida ahead of Ian, don't let me distract you, please. I wish you safety and good fortune, and a return to the board when you're more able to focus.

The libertarian position is that we only have rights until the law says that we do not? Oh-kaaaaay . . .

If you are just going to lie about waht I said, why even bother to post?

The libertarian position is that the mother has the right to make the choice and it is none of the Govt's business.

If you're busy packing to GTFO of Florida ahead of Ian

I do not live in Florida you fucking moron.

I wish you safety and good fortune, and a return to the board when you're more able to focus.

Yes, run away and hide after getting your ass handed to you for the last few hours...good choice.

Libertarians don’t condone murder. If you believe that child is alive then abortion is murder. Murder of an innocent to boot

Libertarians are by in large Pro-Choice.

Murder is a legal concept, an "unlawful killing". If abortion is not illegal, then it is not murder.

And oddly enough in all the states that are banning it after a point, none of them are making it murder either.

New Topics

Forum List

Back