Trump Claims He’s a Victim of Tactics He Once Deployed

Since that’s the part I specifically referenced, it’s astounding you we’re able to identify it. Good boy! :itsok:

Uh huh. And you imagine that is “factual support. “🙄 it’s funny. The Dims had also been demanding Comey’s firing at the time. But as soon as it was done, the Dims claimed it was “because” of that Russia investigation crap. Ask yourself, you dishonest hack, why the AG and the deputy AG had recommended that the President fire Comey.

Wrong. He fired Sessions partly for doing crap like an unnecessary recusal and mostly for not doing the job an AG is supposed to do. Session was a lightweight in that office.

I don’t see the word “allegedly” in that one. I also see no support for the claim.

Poor Minimus. Another post, another fail.
So you do agree that Rump demanded Comey to be fired and that he fired Sessions etc thereby proving that the douche bag employed the same tactics he is accusing the Dems?

You agree with all the points and somehow you believe you have won the debate? And you wonder why I call you a retard.

And you only addressed two of my points, how about the others? This is why I love challenging trumptards. They come in, just like their orange douche bag, all huff and bluster but there is nothing there.

Read back on your answers, boy. You agreed with all my points. Next time, do some research and then come to battle. Will help you look less of a fool. :itsok:

So you do agree that Rump demanded Comey to be fired and that he fired Sessions

You misspelled President Trump. And I did already acknowledge that he fired Comey. And he did fire Sessions.
etc thereby proving that the douche bag employed the same tactics he is accusing the Dems?

No. You are the douche bag. And firing inefficient subordinates is part of the job of any chief Executive.
You agree with all the points and somehow you believe you have won the debate? And you wonder why I call you a retard.
I agree that President Trump fired a couple of his subordinates. I don’t agree with much of (if anything else) what you bleat out. I’m completely indifferent to any of your assessments about me. Since I find you to be a repulsive dishonest retarded troll, why would I care what a shit like you thinks about me? 😂
And you only addressed two of my points, how about the others? This is why I love challenging trumptards. They come in, just like their orange douche bag, all huff and bluster but there is nothing there.
I don’t know what you’re blathering about. You don’t make any points. You just Splurt-out incoherent meaningless shit. I usually get to a point very quickly where I stop even taking note of your gibberish.
Read back on your answers, boy. You agreed with all my points.

Listen, lass. I agreed that the President fired some subordinates. Beyond that, you didn’t make any “points.” You’re always pointless.
Next time, do some research and then come to battle. Will help you look less of a fool. :itsok:
I have refuted your arguments at every turn. You can’t make a point so you have no hope of ever winning a.”battle.” But tell ya what. If that’s what you want us to pretend, let’s pretend I believe anything you say. 🤣😂

No one believes any of that horseshit. What many moderates do believe is that dems weaponized the DOJ. This is really terrible news for you guys. You already had an extremely uphill battle to win in November, but now youre poised for an epic loss unlike anything seen before in US elections.

You could not be more wrong. People believe Donald Trump is a dishonest asshole who still hasn't said what he wanted those documents for.

Republicans will have a real uphill battle to win in November given Dobbs, and Donald Trump's promised revenge tour.

You misspelled President Trump. And I did already acknowledge that he fired Comey. And he did fire Sessions.

No. You are the douche bag. And firing inefficient subordinates is part of the job of any chief Executive.

I agree that President Trump fired a couple of his subordinates. I don’t agree with much of (if anything else) what you bleat out. I’m completely indifferent to any of your assessments about me. Since I find you to be a repulsive dishonest retarded troll, why would I care what a shit like you thinks about me? 😂

I don’t know what you’re blathering about. You don’t make any points. You just Splurt-out incoherent meaningless shit. I usually get to a point very quickly where I stop even taking note of your gibberish.

Listen, lass. I agreed that the President fired some subordinates. Beyond that, you didn’t make any “points.” You’re always pointless.

I have refuted your arguments at every turn. You can’t make a point so you have no hope of ever winning a.”battle.” But tell ya what. If that’s what you want us to pretend, let’s pretend I believe anything you say. 🤣😂

Well someone is certainly triggered.

Trump didn't just fire a "few subordinates". Trump fire more subordinates than any President in history. And that after telling you that he only hires "only the best people".

The rest of your post is just blither and denial.

Well someone is certainly triggered.
Nah. I just like to point out when others (you) are full of crap.
Trump didn't just fire a "few subordinates".
So fucking what?
Trump fire more subordinates than any President in history.

So fucking what?
And that after telling you that he only hires "only the best people".
If you think you have a point or that you’re making a point, you need to think again.
The rest of your post is just blither and denial.

All of your post is, as usual, nonsensical bullshit.

Forum List

Back