"Trump-cine" Trump Ignores Trump-cine Death and Injury Toll, Now Lies Like a Democrat with "Lockdown DeSantis"

When I'm President, I will decide where I can go.
And this abject ignorance on what it means to become president is just one reason you will never be anywhere near that opportunity.

You might think that is how it works based on your feelies but in reality it is not.

And this abject ignorance on what it means to become president is just one reason you will never be anywhere near that opportunity.

You might think that is how it works based on your feelies but in reality it is not.
The most powerful person in America needs secret squirrel permission to go anywhere? I guess that isn't the powerful position that I've been led to believe that it is.

The most powerful person in America needs secret squirrel permission to go anywhere? I guess that isn't the powerful position that I've been led to believe that it is.
Yes, they do.

I repeat, you have no clue about what it means to be president or have power for that matter. That you think because the president is 'powerful' it means they can do whatever they want is a clear indication of that. Clearly you have never been in a position of actual power.

Yes, they do.

I repeat, you have no clue about what it means to be president or have power for that matter. That you think because the president is 'powerful' it means they can do whatever they want is a clear indication of that. Clearly you have never been in a position of actual power.
Neither have you.

If there is anything I remember clearly it is the sense of relief that one state was showing signs of sanity. I had never even heard of DeSantis. Trump is too smart not to know that what he is saying isn't true so that means he thinks the MAGAs are stupid.

Trump' recent tweet is downright delusional.

"Earlier this year, Trump dubbed DeSantis the "lockdown governor," even though the governor’s restrictions were among the least heavy-handed – and short-lived – in the country.

Surprise, Ron was a big Lockdown Governor on the China Virus, sealing all beaches and everything else for an extended period of time, was Third Worst in the Nation for COVID-19 Deaths (losing 86,294 People), Third Worst for Total # of Cases, at 7,516,906. Other Republican Governors did MUCH BETTER than Ron and, because I allowed them this ‘freedom,’ never closed their States," Trump wrote in March."

Florida is the third highest population state. So Trump takes a page from CNN, insulting voters as if they don't understand "per capita," and saying in 2021 that covid was now worse than the Spanish Flu because it surpassed the number of people dying in absolute terms, neglecting that the population of the US was one--third of what it is now.

Add to that Trump's complete lack of remorse with what is happening with his "Trump-cine" mRNA vaxxes, what he bragged they should be called.

I now take back any support I ever gave Trump. I'm done with him, alert the media. Yes he was robbed in 2020. Yes the court cases against him are bull crap. And I appreciate him standing up to China.

I don't mind a flawed man. But one thing I hate is a bald-faced liar.

In this instance, in this one instance, Trump isn’t lying. Covid Ronnie had one of the highest death and disease rates in the country. DeSantis had a higher rate of nursing home deaths than Cuomo.

Then you talk about the imaginary death rate from the vaccines. All while saying you hate a bald face liar. No you don’t. You hate anyone that tells you what you don’t want to hear.

Any claim that you don’t want to be lied to is laughable.

RFK Jr./DeSantis Unity ticket. America saved in the nick of time. Pedo Joe for prison. Do we all really need to live this way?

Desantis? are you fucking serious? :auiqs.jpg: He is part of the elite.

Desantis traiter is a traiter to Americans,he said there was no election fraud in the last election.anybody who says THAT is clearly part of the establishment.

Trump had more positive accomplishments in four years than other Presidents have had in eight years. But real world accomplishments don't matter in your dysfunctional universe, do they?
:yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::thankusmile:

Best damn post on this thread. :thup: Thats what i just got done telling another poster on another thread. Trump did what Obama,Bush and Clinton before him did not do,he faught child trafficking. I posted evidence on this one thread that in just his one short term in office,there were THREE times as more children rescued in child trafficking than there were under obama in his entire two terms in office.

Obama didnt so shit. He is the first president in my lifetime who actually did what he SAID he would do,for the most part anyways,there is no such thing as a perfect president. for DECADES,all we heard was talk from presidents but they never did hardly anything they said they would do. Trump changed all that.

President Trump "outed" the deep state more than anyone in American history. Who else has exposed their corruption?

:thankusmile: :thup: Exactly,Now it is true that he did not prosecute Hitlery as he said he was going to but come on,did anybody here SERIOUSLY believe he was going to do that?:abgg2q.jpg: If so,then i have a bridge in Russia i want to sell you. yeah sure he didnt do that but there is no such thing as an honest politician or a perfect one. HOWEVER the thing that made Trump stand out as our greatest president sense Kennedy the greatest president of the 20th century,is he actually did what he SAID he was going to do.FOR THE MOST PART ANYWAYS,again there is no such thing as a perfect president.

He is the only president in my lifetime that did what he said he was going to do.For decades,all presidents starting with LBJ,they were all talk and no action,they did very little of what they said they would do and lied to the people.

I was the most skeptical person on the planet about Trump because the establishment selects our presidents and whoever they want in,gets in so i am flabbergassted that trump got in,he overcame rigged elections and still got in somehow.

Trump did the unthinkable and went out and told the truth that wars are always started so defense contracters can profit from them.unlike Bush,Obama and Clinton,he brought jobs back to AMERICA,not China. He was the most anti war president sense Carter and came out and told the truth that the MSM media is fake news. All those accomplishments were UNPRECEDENTED for a president. Going out and bringing jobs back to America,not starting wars for the establishment,and doing the unthinkable coming out and telling the truth that wars are always started so defense contracters can profit,that was UNPRECEDENTED for a president and an unthinkable act. you just dont do that if you are going to be a puppet for the elite right jwoodie ?

You're just now figuring out that Trump is a bald faced liar? I (as well as many other people) have known that for years.

.:no_text11:

WRONG DUMBASS,THATS YOUR HERO BIDEN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

for the people that mentioned how he put people in his cabinet that were deep staters,what they dont get is he did so to keep tabs on them,you have heard the old saying KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE BUT YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back