Trump chooses Cheney opponent

So taking a principled, brave stand against Donnie's Big Lie is selling out her party? Hmmm - I don't see it that way.

And looks to me like Wyoming has open primaries.

And so the commies are going to jump party lines and vote for a Republican because they can't win an election without cheating.

So taking a principled, brave stand against Donnie's Big Lie is selling out her party? Hmmm - I don't see it that way.

And looks to me like Wyoming has open primaries.

HIGHLIGHTS
  • Wyoming law stipulates that parties conduct open primaries for congressional and state-level offices. While a voter must be affiliated with a political party in order to participate in its primary election, any voter, regardless of previous partisan affiliation, may change his or her affiliation on the day of the primary.
It's not an open primary if you have to change your party affiliation. Every state allows you to do that.

It's not an open primary if you have to change your party affiliation. Every state allows you to do that.

Democrats are the lowest scum of the earth, so I'd be willing to bet a certain amount would do that. But they should have a regulation in states that once you change your party, you can't change it back for another 5 years.

Wyoming does not have open primaries. I would think that in having a real opponent, she would be in even worse trouble. Wyoming is a solid red state. Blue people are delusional if they think a state that red is going to re-elect Liz Cheney. I don't live in Wyoming and am not a Trump ass licker but she has gone over the top in selling out her party. It's more than just about Trump.
In order to be a loyal Republican, one must be dishonest and a liar, seek to destroy our democratic institutions, and have contempt for the will of the people.

That comes as no surprise.

Democrats are the lowest scum of the earth, so I'd be willing to bet a certain amount would do that. But they should have a regulation in states that once you change your party, you can't change it back for another 5 years.
I don't know about 5 years but there should be a timeframe.

At this point in the Trump Presidency, none of us could pick Obama out of a police line up; he was an afterthought, a rounding error, a pimple on the World's ass.

I guess with Biden as President, what else can they talk about?

Wyoming law stipulates that parties conduct open primaries for congressional and state-level offices. While a voter must be affiliated with a political party in order to participate in its primary election, any voter, regardless of previous partisan affiliation, may change his or her affiliation on the day of the primary.

I identify as a Wyoming resident, I'm demanding a mail in ballot - cuz Covid

All on display has been your cult's accusation that Biden has dementia which is an insult to people who actually suffer from that condition.

SO, FUCK OFF HYPOCRIT.
I did not mention Biden or Trump. The fact that you will now, accuse me of displaying anything related to either two shows how you really are an unhinged bigot. I thought I might be going to far so I toned down my original comment but now that you hit the ball out into left field, that shows me I was 100% right.

If now could be 1890, you would not hate me, you would hate black people, as the democrats of that time did by passing all the Jim Crow laws. For some reason, much of the Democrat party is populated by bigots that hate. No reasoning, just completely unhinged, as is Clipper.

It's Liz's old buddy! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to do something I never in a million years dreamed I would. Send Liz money! :cool-45:

Donald Trump is set to back Wyoming attorney Harriet Hageman as she prepares a primary challenge against GOP Rep. Liz Cheney, according to three people with knowledge of his plans, marking the most important political endorsement yet in Trump’s post-presidency.​
Trump’s looming involvement in the primary will test his political power in the GOP like never before, as he seeks to punish the most high-profile House Republican to vote for his impeachment in January. His allies and team not only encouraged Hageman to run against Cheney — they now are under pressure to clear the crowded primary field of other candidates who could split anti-Cheney sentiment, which would give the incumbent the chance to win her primary with only a plurality.​
Hageman was an ally of Cheney’s. She financially supported Cheney’s previous campaigns, was on the congresswoman’s leadership team and — as of Tuesday night — still had a photo of the two of them together on Hageman’s website. The issue of her friendship with Cheney came up when Trump interviewed Hageman during his endorsement screening process.​

The ironic part of all of this is that if Cheney were to win the Republican nomination for reelection, the Dems will literally crucify her in the general election pointing out her father's war crimes and everything else.

Cheney is a sure loser, should she be nominated.

It's Liz's old buddy! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to do something I never in a million years dreamed I would. Send Liz money! :cool-45:

Donald Trump is set to back Wyoming attorney Harriet Hageman as she prepares a primary challenge against GOP Rep. Liz Cheney, according to three people with knowledge of his plans, marking the most important political endorsement yet in Trump’s post-presidency.​
Trump’s looming involvement in the primary will test his political power in the GOP like never before, as he seeks to punish the most high-profile House Republican to vote for his impeachment in January. His allies and team not only encouraged Hageman to run against Cheney — they now are under pressure to clear the crowded primary field of other candidates who could split anti-Cheney sentiment, which would give the incumbent the chance to win her primary with only a plurality.​
Hageman was an ally of Cheney’s. She financially supported Cheney’s previous campaigns, was on the congresswoman’s leadership team and — as of Tuesday night — still had a photo of the two of them together on Hageman’s website. The issue of her friendship with Cheney came up when Trump interviewed Hageman during his endorsement screening process.​

50 bucks wont help much doc.....

How about a grand? Liz will do fine and JUNIOR is on the trail with a rather bigly trove of cash :D
why would you throw away good money for someone who is another state and doesnt represent your interests?....give the money to someone who actually needs it....she will blow it anyway....

Cheney, Romney, and Kinzinger need to back off. If this continues we could see the GOP split in two. I can't believe Cheney and Romney are being this disloyal to the party.

Forum List

Back