Trump CHEATED on his SATs and paid someone to take them

She was married to him for 1 year.... she only met Joe Shapiro in 1996, married in 1998, and he died in 1999.

Not certain she would be a solid witness of any kind on this subject?

But someone who wasn't even born when it allegedly happened is?

Bitch, please...
:lol:

The wifey, of 1 year, Pam Shriver, wasn't born yet either, when it allegedly happened, silly one....

So that makes Mary Trump reliable?
Never said 'that' makes Mary Trump more reliable....

Trump' s older sister, who Mary claims did Trump' s homework for him, her aunt...is probably the person who spilled this family lore, with her niece....

Is my best guess....

None of it provable, is likely.
It’s was debunked.. was a lie the book is a lie haha
Who debunked it? The wifey for just ONE YEAR?

She was married to him for 1 year.... she only met Joe Shapiro in 1996, married in 1998, and he died in 1999.

Not certain she would be a solid witness of any kind on this subject?

But someone who wasn't even born when it allegedly happened is?

Bitch, please...
:lol:

The wifey, of 1 year, Pam Shriver, wasn't born yet either, when it allegedly happened, silly one....

So that makes Mary Trump reliable?
Never said 'that' makes Mary Trump more reliable....

Trump' s older sister, who Mary claims did Trump' s homework for him, her aunt...is probably the person who spilled this family lore, with her niece....

Is my best guess....

None of it provable, is likely.
It’s was debunked.. was a lie the book is a lie haha
Who debunked it? The wifey for just ONE YEAR?
Triggered? Hehe

She can't prove it, and such a serious allegation needs to be proven.
In the court of public opinion? No it doesn't. Sorry. I believe it, because it is easy to believe. And it is far from the worst thing about the mentally ill president.

The court of public opinion isn't going to matter when Trump sues her in civil court for libel.

She wasn't even born when Trump took the SAT's, and the SAT's aren't normally a topic of mundane conversation 17 or 18 years later, when she would have an appreciation for what they are.

Only a complete fucking idiot would believe such a thing...

To prove libel, you must demonstrate that not only is the claim false, but she knew it was false

You're saying he would have to prove a negative, is that it?

So yes, Mary does have an ax to grind, no doubt....

But that doesn't make it all false...

It casts serious doubt on her claims...

Actually the NYT's reporters got a hold of all the records from the Fred Trump surrogates court case. Mary and her brother settled for a small share of Freds money because the rest of the Trump family (including Freds daughter the federal judge) falsely under appraised Freds estate, along with creating a dummy company to illegally transfer much of his wealth.

I believe they said about 19 boxes of legal documents that Mary and her brother received under "discovery" Which is all papers that were in the court record.

Forum List

Back