Trump CHEATED on his SATs and paid someone to take them

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Is anyone really shocked at this revelation? Given Trumps limited intellectual skills and child like vocabulary, how could he have done well enough on his SATs to get into Fordham and Wharton?

No. He's incompetent, corrupt, and has a history of cheating. That's just confirming what we already know. But we know this book will get under his skin.

TRUMP CHEATS AT SOLITAIRE!

snore.gif

Is anyone really shocked at this revelation? Given Trumps limited intellectual skills and child like vocabulary, how could he have done well enough on his SATs to get into Fordham and Wharton?

You're confusing him with Obama and the bar exam

Well I guess he didn’t need them. He’s the greatest president ever

Fake nooz -Business Insider- reporting on a fake book.

*yawn*

Who to believe, who to believe??

Do we believe a man who lies continually about every detail of his personal life or his niece who is a PhD and actually knows what it takes to score well on the SATs?

Now, if in our observing the daily activities of Donald J Trump we saw he possessed an impressive vocabulary and spoke and wrote at a collegiate level.....we could deduce that his niece may be lying.

But we see a man who speaks and writes in short, short syllable words and has low level writing skills. That would support a conclusion that he probably had to cheat on the SATs to do well

Last edited:
The TDS has really seemed to kick up amongst the little triggered snowflakes.

I think they're beginning to realize that their creepy snifer Hidin' Biden doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, and they're building up to being all ultra triggered again... time for some more screaming helplessly at the sky.

Fake nooz -Business Insider- reporting on a fake book.

*yawn*

Who to believe, who to believe??

Do we believe a man who lies continually about every detail of his personal life or his niece who is a PhD and actually knows what it takes to score well on the SATs?

Now, if in our observing the daily activities of Donald J Trump we saw he possessed an impressive vocabulary and spoke and wrote at a collegiate level.....we could deduce that his niece may be lying.

But we see a man who speaks and writes in short, low syllable words and has low level writing skills. That would support a conclusion that he probably had to cheat on the SATs to do well
I don't believe people with a track record of lying out their asses....BI has been doing that since the day they decided to shove their heads up Oblingo's ass.

He also cheated on his drivers license test. Can you get someone to publish that and make me rich?
Good point
Shows how easy in would be for Trump to have someone take the SATs for him. I took the SATs in New York State a few years after Trump. NY Drivers Licenses at the time had no photo and just listed color hair, eyes and height.

Easy enough for Trump to give someone his ID to take the SATs for him.

The Mods are triggered Mary Trump's new book.
They're keeping things away from the politics message board even though Trump's own niece wrote the book.

Forum List

Back