Trump Chaos and 2020

So he writes (and actually sends, holy shit) a letter to a world leader that looks like it was written by a fourth grader. He loses his shit in a meeting with the leaders of a co-equal branch of government, insults them, meeting ends. Before that he's trolling and dancing on the graves of the Kurds, as bombs were raining down on them, after he threw our allies under the bus.

This is just the last few days. It has been like this for over two years now. It's happened with such frequency that it almost seems NORMAL, and that's the LAST thing it should be.

Meanwhile, the Democratic Party is now largely under the control of illiberal leftist authoritarians. I'd really like to vote third party, since both parties have completely gone over the edge. I wanted to vote third party in 2016, but I knew I didn't want Trump within miles of the Oval Office. So I held my nose with both hands and voted for Hillary.

This man should not be in the White House. He is unstable, he is not mentally well, he has no empathy or loyalty or decency or dignity, and he's becoming a literal danger to this country. This can't continue. So now I have to prepare myself to do it again, against my impulses and wishes.
Ridiculous. He's getting fabulous results.

And as of the last surveys, Trump is beating all of the Democrats, including Biden, in the key swing states.

Not only the polls. Bettors see Donald J. Trump as the clear odds-on favorite to schlong the Democrats next November.

And this is in Jolly Old England, where they don't get Fox News, they don't get the EIB, important news people like Mark R. Levin and Dr. Glenn Beck aren't on the air, Dr. Michael Savage isn't even allowed in the realm.

These numbers aren't being tilted by Deplorables.

So I held my nose with both hands and voted for Hillary...
The Clintons have done as much damage to the nation as FDR and are a true shit stain on American political history. They are true racists, elites, globalists and look down their noses at you. If you voted for Hillary, you didn't need to hold your nose. You can't smell shit if it was smeared up your nostrils.
I like the way you really zeroed in on the point of the post there.

You're going to back this man no matter how ugly this gets, no matter what he does. I get it.
It's only ugly because the left are acting like children.

The Clintons have done as much damage to the nation as FDR and are a true shit stain on American political history. They are true racists, elites, globalists and look down their noses at you. If you voted for Hillary, you didn't need to hold your nose. You can't smell shit if it was smeared up your nostrils.

You're going to back this man no matter how ugly this gets, no matter what he does. I get it.

I've never seen a political party throw such a hissy fit as the D's have, ever since the Great States of Pennsylvania and Wisconsin were proclaimed for Trump and he became President-elect.

I've never seen a political party throw such a hissy fit as the D's have, ever since the Great States of Pennsylvania and Wisconsin were proclaimed for Trump and he became President-elect.
Well, when the Democrats started the American Civil War because they were pissed off that they lost the Presidential election, that was probably a bigger hissy fit, but the current one certainly takes second place.

Forum List

Back