Trump Challenges Equal Endowment Of Birthright Citizenship For Children Of Illegal Migrants

trump cannot unilaterally change the Constitution.
The Constitution never gave illegals anchor brats citizenship.

The claims that it had when it hadn't are lies (propaganda) put out by libs and republican swamp creatures who want the illegals in. Following the civil war an amendment was put in making slaves and their offspring citizens because they had put under and lived under the jurisdiction of the US for generations in many cases and were no longer subject to their home nations jurisdictions------------INDIANS weren't even made citizens no matter where they were born.........foreigners and their offspring weren't made citizens either and were never intended to be made citizens by this amendment. Only after SC ROBERTS and others spun and twisted the law were such claims were made despite the historical facts.
Natural born is the only requirement after 1808. We did not need a civil war nor the amendments that followed, only morals.
No......that is a lie.

Ellis ISland for example during the early 1900's with the immigrants flooding over. Born over or not-----if your parents weren't citizens you weren't one. Many many babies born here were kicked out when their parents didn't qualify citizenship or entry into the US for such things as not paying their medical examination bills, not being able to speak english, having a disease or disability, not having someone sponsor and vouch for them.

Now that you have tried to delegitimize my own mother, born in New Jersey, and her siblings, based on the date of their mother's and father's swearing in as citizens, go do your own ancestral homework. You are saying that any ancestors of people in Texas who were born when Texas was a territory of Mexico could not have passed down U.S. citizenship to their offspring. According to your theory, many of the people who fought Santa Ana at the Alamo were Mexican citizens.
Oh look ...you don't like the facts so you try for some sort of emotional manipulation? These type of stunts don't work well me since I always just restate the facts.

Hun again------many people flooded over to the US early 1900's and sought american citizenship. Many gave birth here and were subsequently denied citizenship for various reasons ---their offspring born here or not---were also kicked out back out of the country with them and not given citizenship. There never was an amendment that gave anchor brats citizenship.

Apparently, since you haven't figured it out on your own--your mother not born here and her siblings not born here like other kids not born here---was given citizenship when their parents became citizens (I assume legally) although given the nonsense you posted after being told the facts if they weren't given legal citizenship--I am all for tossing them and you back out. I like intelligent non-manipulative people, not free loaders attempting to manpulate.

All Texans (well not Indians) became citizens of the US when TEXAS became part of the US regardless of where their parents were born hun.
That was before the Civil War
Doesn't matter....

All states were the same before or after the war----once a state was admitted into the US--its citizens all gained citizenship regardless of where their parents were born..well still not the slaves before war and the indians before or after the war.
Yet that has nothing to do with the amendment and it's interpretation of today. Indians are citizens of their own sovereign nation.
Interpretation? You mean where compromised Roberts rewrote the law and ignored how it had been used before to make millions of illegal criminals citizens here who now bankrupt our hospitals, waste billions in welfare yearly, destroy our schools and over whelm our prison systems? How about following the law as it was written-and kicking illegals and their offspring out keeping the family together?

The amendment is basically obselete now ---it was only meant for former slaves who are all now all dead and gone. Remove the amendment and go back to common sense immigration anchor rats---are not citizens and need to be shipped back to their home countries with their trash families. And no welfare given to them.
Abolish your warfare-State public policies like our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror first, right wingers; The right wing should lead the way in fiscal responsibility.

What does any of this have to do with illegals and their anchor rats being allowed in based on an obselete amendment that Roberts and the libs twisted and lied about in order to rewrite law?

Why are you referring to babies - and US citizens at that - as "rats"? Are you one of those pro-abortion democrat scum?

trump cannot unilaterally change the Constitution.
The Constitution never gave illegals anchor brats citizenship.

The claims that it had when it hadn't are lies (propaganda) put out by libs and republican swamp creatures who want the illegals in. Following the civil war an amendment was put in making slaves and their offspring citizens because they had put under and lived under the jurisdiction of the US for generations in many cases and were no longer subject to their home nations jurisdictions------------INDIANS weren't even made citizens no matter where they were born.........foreigners and their offspring weren't made citizens either and were never intended to be made citizens by this amendment. Only after SC ROBERTS and others spun and twisted the law were such claims were made despite the historical facts.
Natural born is the only requirement after 1808. We did not need a civil war nor the amendments that followed, only morals.
No......that is a lie.

Ellis ISland for example during the early 1900's with the immigrants flooding over. Born over or not-----if your parents weren't citizens you weren't one. Many many babies born here were kicked out when their parents didn't qualify citizenship or entry into the US for such things as not paying their medical examination bills, not being able to speak english, having a disease or disability, not having someone sponsor and vouch for them.

Now that you have tried to delegitimize my own mother, born in New Jersey, and her siblings, based on the date of their mother's and father's swearing in as citizens, go do your own ancestral homework. You are saying that any ancestors of people in Texas who were born when Texas was a territory of Mexico could not have passed down U.S. citizenship to their offspring. According to your theory, many of the people who fought Santa Ana at the Alamo were Mexican citizens.
Oh look ...you don't like the facts so you try for some sort of emotional manipulation? These type of stunts don't work well me since I always just restate the facts.

Hun again------many people flooded over to the US early 1900's and sought american citizenship. Many gave birth here and were subsequently denied citizenship for various reasons ---their offspring born here or not---were also kicked out back out of the country with them and not given citizenship. There never was an amendment that gave anchor brats citizenship.

Apparently, since you haven't figured it out on your own--your mother not born here and her siblings not born here like other kids not born here---was given citizenship when their parents became citizens (I assume legally) although given the nonsense you posted after being told the facts if they weren't given legal citizenship--I am all for tossing them and you back out. I like intelligent non-manipulative people, not free loaders attempting to manpulate.

All Texans (well not Indians) became citizens of the US when TEXAS became part of the US regardless of where their parents were born hun.
That was before the Civil War
Doesn't matter....

All states were the same before or after the war----once a state was admitted into the US--its citizens all gained citizenship regardless of where their parents were born..well still not the slaves before war and the indians before or after the war.
Yet that has nothing to do with the amendment and it's interpretation of today. Indians are citizens of their own sovereign nation.
Interpretation? You mean where compromised Roberts rewrote the law and ignored how it had been used before to make millions of illegal criminals citizens here who now bankrupt our hospitals, waste billions in welfare yearly, destroy our schools and over whelm our prison systems? How about following the law as it was written-and kicking illegals and their offspring out keeping the family together?

The amendment is basically obselete now ---it was only meant for former slaves who are all now all dead and gone. Remove the amendment and go back to common sense immigration anchor rats---are not citizens and need to be shipped back to their home countries with their trash families. And no welfare given to them.
Abolish your warfare-State public policies like our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror first, right wingers; The right wing should lead the way in fiscal responsibility.

What does any of this have to do with illegals and their anchor rats being allowed in based on an obselete amendment that Roberts and the libs twisted and lied about in order to rewrite law?

Why are you referring to babies - and US citizens at that - as "rats"? Are you one of those pro-abortion democrat scum?
No, he is a Republican with devalues life after birth.

I was standing in line at the grocery this evening , and in front of me was a family with two kids in the basket , one in the mother arms and she was pregnant and about to burst with a fourth .... .

Did you physically attack them for the crime of having children, Mz. Sanger?

Considering Melania worked illegally in the US, Barron could lose citizenship.

Not that I would agree with it, he is definitely American.

" Collects Stray Cats And Hoards Plastic Bags "

* Goofy Land *

It does. Read it. It's funny that the restrictive reading of the 14th Amendment being pushed by the right-wing fanatics actually makes Americans who are descended from Africans who were imported to the U.S. under conditions of bondage legitimate American citizens, but the rest of us, not so much.
Sorry guys. My father's ancestors came to NYC before there was an Ellis Island. My mother's family arrived in the early 1900s, before the Russian Revolution and WWI. Go and do your own ancestral research. Go do trump's. Is he a "legitimate" American citizen? Why try to derail anyone's citizenship? My ancestors raised their hands and swore the oath. So did millions of others. It's no matter if your ancestors, like mine, came from Europe. Think how many of our fellow Americans came from China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Laos.
I didn't have to raise my hand and take the oath because I was born here. My parents were born here. I've known people from Turkey, Britain, Laos, Vietnam, Pakistan, and Korea who actually went through the process of becoming Americans and raised their hands to become citizens of this Our Republic, the same oath that my maternal grandparents swore.
Shut the fuck up.
What in hell are you babbling on about ?

People were invited here , legally , they have children and the children become citizens , as they came in the front door .

People arrive here uninvited , illegally , they have children and their children should get citizenship jus sanguinin from the country of their parent , as they came in the window .

I was standing in line at the grocery this evening , and in front of me was a family with two kids in the basket , one in the mother arms and she was pregnant and about to burst with a fourth , they bought 5 turkeys along with a basket full of groceries and paid with a state food card .

So you shut the fuck up with the religion of secular humanism bull shit of entitlement to pilfer public coffers to pay for your charities .

Go collect private philanthropic donations , put on your nun habit and go to their country to minister to their needs as they breed themselves into poverty rather than coaxing them into the back yards of others .

There are approximately 1.4 million annual legal immigrants to the us ( 120,000 per month ) , first come first served based upon extended family reunification and not merit based upon employment needs , and fuck it all if that is not enough gluttony as the left blubbers about climate change , animal extinction , pollution and carrying capacity of natural resources .
What does your story about what you saw at a market mean anything?

" Ode To Another More On "

* Dip Shit *

Did you physically attack them for the crime of having children, Mz. Sanger?
No you illiterate fecal face , but i am not beyond telling them not stop breeding into poverty .

Are you too goddamned stupid to understand my posts ?

" Sycophant Demands That Others Accommodate Others Lack Of Self Restraint Because It Suits Its Purposes *

* Advocate To Introduce His Own Shill Looking For A Leverage Point *

In right wing fantasy, right wingers only have the "gospel Truth", it just seems like Hoax to the rest of us.
Oh , save it for sunday church services , la raza soldier .

" Citizens Choice Over Migration "

* Maintain Focus *

Are you diverting away from children of illegal migrants as the focus of this thread ?

" Turns Blind Eye Then Defends Its Cowardice By Rationalizing "

* Hypocrite Clown *

What does you getting your ass kicked for being a rude, ignorant douche have to do with "free speech," idiot? Do you think that "free speech" means immunity from all consequence?
You are a childish prick and a coward , no wonder the us is in this situation with respect to illegal immigration , public policy is managed by clowns such as yourself .

New Topics

Forum List

Back