Trump Ceremony Live

5ya1lpa.gif

Best president since Reagan and it isn’t even close.
Lol.Trump is the biggest fraud to ever inhabit the Oval Office. A lowlife that instigated an insurrection against the Republic. Trump will forever be known as a small and insignificant man.

Only by those with small and/or indoctrinated minds, not coincidently, the same that elected Biden/Harris.

One thing he shares with Reagan and others is that he never should have been President.
In fact, he shares that with his successor.
"Lamentable" is an appropriate term for Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Clinton, "W"...

Wow, that's a tiny crowd. I'm having flashbacks to the last episode of The Sopranos because they have Don't Stop Believing playing in the background as the helicopter is powering off (i really used to like that song). Wonder if everyone's TV screen will go black instantly? :)

One thing he shares with Reagan and others is that he never should have been President.
In fact, he shares that with his successor.
"Lamentable" is an appropriate term for Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Clinton, "W"...
He proved so many things about D.C. and the media/entertainers/elites. They won't suffer though.

I loved seeing this ghoul walk out of the White House for the last time. I've waited four years for this. Now they can delouse it. I just wish that he would shut his stupid trap and get on the damned plane.

New Topics

Forum List

Back