Trump Ceremony Live

I don't care for Trump but regarding ex-Presidents I've mostly found it easy to forgive and forget. (George W Bush was a challenge.) Hope they're giving Trump a nice send off.
I don’t want to lock trump up either. He should be locked up but I’m just glad with him going away.

Consider how many illegal things he did to Hillary using a private email. They wanted to lock her up. Do they understand how bad that would have been had they locked her up? Then we’d lock trump up. And we would have locked up Reagan for Iran contra and bush for lying us into Iraq.

Bill Clinton would have served 20 days for lying about a blowjob.
With Clinton it was about other things. The real relationship between he and Hillary. And the relationship that kept them with power in a national sense for 25 years. We have to many power families. If Michelle Obama ran for high office she would be a serious competitor. We do not elect the best. We elect what is fronted to us. In our area, the wife side, a congresswoman Val Demmings through the police under the bus for politics even though she spent many years in a local police department. Even being the boss. Trust? Anyway Clinton was on TV about infidelity before the first. election. Talking to the American people about all of the allegations over the years. it was a make peace thing. And he broke it. Otherwise he would not have had to go on TV to address that one subject during the 1992 Presidential election period when Ross Perot handed him the Presidency.

Coq37y.gif

I don't care for Trump but regarding ex-Presidents I've mostly found it easy to forgive and forget. (George W Bush was a challenge.) Hope they're giving Trump a nice send off.
I don’t want to lock trump up either. He should be locked up but I’m just glad with him going away.

Consider how many illegal things he did to Hillary using a private email. They wanted to lock her up. Do they understand how bad that would have been had they locked her up? Then we’d lock trump up. And we would have locked up Reagan for Iran contra and bush for lying us into Iraq.

Bill Clinton would have served 20 days for lying about a blowjob.
With Clinton it was about other things. The real relationship between he and Hillary. And the relationship that kept them with power in a national sense for 25 years. We have to many power families. If Michelle Obama ran for high office she would be a serious competitor. We do not elect the best. We elect what is fronted to us. In our area, the wife side, a congresswoman Val Demmings through the police under the bus for politics even though she spent many years in a local police department. Even being the boss. Trust? Anyway Clinton was on TV about infidelity before the first. election. Talking to the American people about all of the allegations over the years. it was a make peace thing. And he broke it. Otherwise he would not have had to go on TV to address that one subject during the 1992 Presidential election period when Ross Perot handed him the Presidency.
You are right. We never get the best. Most politicians start off with political science majors. They go to work for guys like ted Cruz who teaches them how to be corrupt scum. They start off winning state houses. Who are these people who run for state houses? Most of them aren’t the best of the best.

So the slickest ones rise and eventually run for federal office.

Biden has been a good politician for decades. Hillary was the most qualified.

And if bush didn’t hand Obama a Great Recession perhaps he would have had a surplus like Bill.

I am absolutely loving the anger that is seeping through your keyboard.
Another fantasy of yours?

Admit it, Freaky, this man was your savior. And now he's gone. Never to return.
I don't need a savior Jack, I am my own. And the last time you counted Trump out of the picture, he ended up your POTUS for four years. :21:
Tards just never learn.

Best president since Reagan and it isn’t even close.
You mean worst.
If he’s the worst since Reagan, how could you have forgotten about the mass murders W and O?
The only mass murderer ever to hold the office just left this morning.

Sorry for your luck.
Yeah right. Doofus! Get informed.

Damn these crazy partisans. They fuck up everything.
I am informed. trump's death toll is still increasing.

Lol.Trump is the biggest fraud to ever inhabit the Oval Office. A lowlife that instigated an insurrection against the Republic. Trump will forever be known as a small, seditionist, insignificant man.

No, frauds and liars are people such as O, bush', lbj, that lie us into wars where thousands of our soldiers are killed in unjust wars.

You mean worst.
If he’s the worst since Reagan, how could you have forgotten about the mass murders W and O?
The only mass murderer ever to hold the office just left this morning.

Sorry for your luck.
Yeah right. Doofus! Get informed.

Damn these crazy partisans. They fuck up everything.
I am informed. trump's death toll is still increasing.
Blaming Trump for the covid deaths just proves you're a kooky partisan. W likely is responsible for one million deaths in Iraq and Ears continued his mass murdering ways, with lots of death and destruction throughout the ME. Trump is a dumb buffoon and a failed potus, but not nearly the mass murder W and O are.

Forum List

Back