Trump Caves In. Gives Amnesty To Illegals.

gusto

Oct 24, 2016
Basically, that is what Trump did. On the news the other day, he said that he would only deport or imprison illegals if they break the law. But by being in this country ILLEGALLY, they ARE breaking the law! And if he is going to let illegals stay here, why in the hell does he want to beef up the border wall. As long as illegals are allowed to stay they could build a wall a mile high and a mile deep. And that wouldn't stop them. All illegals need to be deported. The 14th amendment needs to be scrapped. And anybody born here in the past whos parents were here illegally need to have their citizenship stripped from them!

As for imprisoning them, doesn't that idiot know what kind of third world hell hole they came from? I am reminded of something I saw on a nature show once. They were catching problem polar bears and basically putting them in polar bear jail. Where they would also feed them. But they had to stop feeding them. Because the polar bears would basically try to get into polar bear jail!

• Banned
Oh boy another racist that wants to get rid of the 14th Amendment. :blahblah:

You say "racist" like it is a bad thing. It isn't. Also, the 14th amendment was created to help negro ex-slaves after the civil war. Tell me what any beaners or anybody else for that matter has to do with that.

You say "racist" like it is a bad thing. It isn't. Also, the 14th amendment was created to help negro ex-slaves after the civil war. Tell me what any beaners or anybody else for that matter has to do with that.

Like racists is a bad thing... wow...

You are the one that wants to get rid of the 14th Amendment. You don't believe everyone deserves equal rights. What is there to argue about? I can't argue you out of ignorance. And you can't argue me into being stupid. So I guess we have a stalemate. I'll go back to working on my research paper, and you can go back to bleaching your wife beater shirts, and Googling ways to make homemade bombs.

You are the one that wants to get rid of the 14th Amendment. You don't believe everyone deserves equal rights. What is there to argue about? I can't argue you out of ignorance. And you can't argue me into being stupid. So I guess we have a stalemate. I'll go back to working on my research paper, and you can go back to bleaching your wife beater shirts, and Googling ways to make homemade bombs.
The 14th amendment needs to be ratified.

You are insane for supporting anchor babies.

Strawman... who said I supported anchor babies? Can't say I have used that term once ever on this forum.

Basically, that is what Trump did. On the news the other day, he said that he would only deport or imprison illegals if they break the law. But by being in this country ILLEGALLY, they ARE breaking the law! And if he is going to let illegals stay here, why in the hell does he want to beef up the border wall. As long as illegals are allowed to stay they could build a wall a mile high and a mile deep. And that wouldn't stop them. All illegals need to be deported. The 14th amendment needs to be scrapped. And anybody born here in the past whos parents were here illegally need to have their citizenship stripped from them!

As for imprisoning them, doesn't that idiot know what kind of third world hell hole they came from? I am reminded of something I saw on a nature show once. They were catching problem polar bears and basically putting them in polar bear jail. Where they would also feed them. But they had to stop feeding them. Because the polar bears would basically try to get into polar bear jail!

cursed with a BRAIN-----I am not at all surprised that Trump has no intention of SWEEPING every undocumented person
in the USA into dump trucks and jettisoning them into hell

How is anchor babies being Pro-slavery?

You're full of questions.....got any answers ya RACIST!?
angry_zps189e41d9.png

You honestly have no understanding of Trump's position at all. You are taking your limited awareness and filling in with hopeful.

So, when did he take the oath of office so that he had the power to 'give' amnesty?

Can you link the legislation that he has asked congress to draft?

Strawman... who said I supported anchor babies? Can't say I have used that term once ever on this forum.

So you're pro-slavery? :9:

How is anchor babies being Pro-slavery?
I see 3rd generation Trespassers mowing lawns and building homes at below minimum wage.
So much for "The American Dream".

Well then, be mad at your American brethren that are hiring them. Just like your brain when it doesn't get any oxygen, it dies. Well if people here quit hiring illegals they will either die, or mover back home. Pretty simple really. But it's much easier to place the blame on the illegals than to call out the people hiring them huh?

Last edited:
Trump led the suckers on with promises and hate, and the fools followed, he will do none of the things the weak, who screamed and cheered at his rallies wanted so badly. He played them like any other politician, wait and see how little he does. He may reduce taxes and regulation but that gives in to the elites and to corporate power the very things that got us here. Sorry Trump voters the game on you continues.

So Trump wants to concentrate on getting the criminals first, and not bother with breaking up law abiding families. That is exactly what Obama has been doing.

That is what the 14th amendment is about.

That is what the 14th amendment is about.

If you think THAT is what the 14th Amendment is about, then you need to take a Constitutional Law course.

14th Amendment

Forum List

Back