Trump caught on tape

The Cult will be here shortly, after receiving the talking points memo, to call this Fake News, or Trump is allowed to declassify anything and take and store it anywhere he wants.

Also, there will be mention of:

Witch Hunt,
24/7 in your Head,
TDS,
but biden,
it's AI, that's not trump.
setup
but Hillary, and my favorite.......

you got him now.

Yup, they certainly do.
Spot on.

Conservatives truly are tedious, dishonest cowards.

If this is true and the other thing is true that I mentioned, It is possible that Trump could go to prison for 10 years.
No, I do not want to argue about this. I have presented solid information.

This was reported this morning in the Tampa Bay Times:

Former MacDill airman gets 3 years in prison for keeping classified documents

Robert Birchum, a retired Air Force lieutenant colonel, admitted he kept more than 300 classified documents in his Tampa home and among his personal belongings.

How much sperm do you swallow with each blow job?
Your breath smells like farts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, the Trump fanboys. Making America Great ....... by their sexual fantasies and obsessions with scatology.

I'm not sure that all Republicans, Conservatives, Trump supporters......are proud to have the poster BS Filter be their talking head on American social media.

Seems to me to be a bit of a problematical presentation.

And a reinforcement of a widely held stereotype.

MAGA!!

In addition to the 'documents case' referenced above.....there is other alleged bad juju that is being investigated. And that net grows wider, per this morning's Washington Post.

"Georgia probe of Trump broadens to activities in other states"

June 2, 2023 at 6:00 a.m. EDT

"An Atlanta-area investigation of alleged election interference by former president Donald Trump and his allies has broadened to include activities
in Washington, D.C., and several other states, according to two people with knowledge of the probe — a fresh sign that prosecutors may be
building a sprawling case under Georgia’s racketeering laws."

• Informative
Reactions: IM2

New Topics

Forum List

Back