Trump Trump Care???

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
With skill and perseverance, with the silence of the American Congress, Trump has all but completely, as he promised, dismantled Obamacare.

But, he also promised to replace Obamacare with "something better," and he said this with a straight face, "probably within an hour."

Anybody seen the "something better?" Anybody seen anything at all? Or was the "something better" just another bald faced lie, that he repeated over and over, as he does on a daily basis. Sad, so sad!

And, btw, how many Trump supporters were affected by his destruction of Obamacare?

I suspect many in the ACA and expanded Medicaid were affected (that voted for him) , esp the rules of essential benefits. States can pretty much do whatever they want now, and companies as well.

With skill and perseverance, with the silence of the American Congress, Trump has all but completely, as he promised, dismantled Obamacare.

But, he also promised to replace Obamacare with "something better," and he said this with a straight face, "probably within an hour."

Anybody seen the "something better?" Anybody seen anything at all? Or was the "something better" just another bald faced lie, that he repeated over and over, as he does on a daily basis. Sad, so sad!

And, btw, how many Trump supporters were affected by his destruction of Obamacare?
How many Obama supporters ended up paying a lot more in premiums and co pays? You know where Obama said that everyone would save $2,500? Shut the fuck up, it is all about choice, there was NO choice once obamauncare was created behind closed doors..,.

I know a married couple with no children who were having to fork over $1,000 per month for Obamacare. Which was more than their house payment.

They weren't happy campers. .... :cool:

Here's the something better:

Buyer beware of association health plans

I know a married couple with no children who were having to fork over $1,000 per month for Obamacare. Which was more than their house payment.

I knew married couples before obamacare above 55 years of age forking over $1000 plus per month in premium's, so what's new. Just think though that married couple you know without kids might have kids one day and they will be covered for maternity.

Some things in this thread are a little off. Essential health benefits are still there, risk corridors, advanced premium tax credits, yes cost share reduction's are gone although most if not all insurance companies kept them and passed the cost a long in higher premium's. It is still very much in play for 2019.

I knew married couples before obamacare above 55 years of age forking over $1000 plus per month in premium's, so what's new. Just think though that married couple you know without kids might have kids one day and they will be covered for maternity.
The couple I was referring to is part of the over 55 crowd. So no, there ain't any kids in their future.

Obummercare was an unconstitutional tax on the middle class worker to pay for health care for lefty losers and illegals. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Subsidized health care is wrong no matter who does it.

Less subsidized health care is better than more subsidized health care.

The couple I was referring to is part of the over 55 crowd. So no, there ain't any kids in their future.

Obummercare was an unconstitutional tax on the middle class worker to pay for health care for democrat losers and illegals. ... :cool:

Hell if they're over 55 and only paying $1000 a month then that is a deal and yes before obamacare a good plan would have cost them the same. Didn't mention if they are smokers, really doesn't matter a grand a month for their age group is not bad. But depending where they are located they might have shitty coverage for that price.

Obummercare was an unconstitutional tax on the middle class worker to pay for health care for lefty losers and illegals. ... :cool:

Well after this year you won't have to pay that tax penalty.

yeah, sure they will.....I guess 2 fags will get maternity care also?

Forum List

Back