Trump Can’t Hide His Contempt For The Military

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
From LaDavid Johnson to Conor Lamb, Trump never misses an opportunity to disrespect better men than him.

Trump Calls Veteran an ‘American Fraud’ on Memorial Day

President Donald Trump took to Twitter on Memorial Day to call a sitting congressman and Marine Corps veteran “an American fraud.” In the Monday afternoon tweet, Trump also misspelled Democratic congressman Conor Lamb’s name, calling him “Connor Lamm” instead as the president touted the candidacy of Sean Parnell, who is hoping to oust Lamb from the U.S. House seat in Pennsylvania's 17th Congressional District. Trump went on to call Lamb “a puppet for Crazy Nancy Pelosi”; Lamb was one of the 15 Democrats not to vote for her as Speaker of the House in 2019.

And the military notices.

A946164F-F6B0-4490-BC5F-B005C2C8E923.jpeg

From LaDavid Johnson to Conor Lamb, Trump never misses an opportunity to disrespect better men than him.

President Donald Trump took to Twitter on Memorial Day to call a sitting congressman and Marine Corps veteran “an American fraud.” In the Monday afternoon tweet, Trump also misspelled Democratic congressman Conor Lamb’s name, calling him “Connor Lamm” instead as the president touted the candidacy of Sean Parnell, who is hoping to oust Lamb from the U.S. House seat in Pennsylvania's 17th Congressional District. Trump went on to call Lamb “a puppet for Crazy Nancy Pelosi”; Lamb was one of the 15 Democrats not to vote for her as Speaker of the House in 2019.

Rep. Lamb is a Hard Core Marxist who ran for Congress 2 years ago as a "moderate". He was a lawyer in the USMC. who never saw a battle, not a combat veteran at all. Further, he stabbed his Commander in Chief in the back by participating in a Fake Impeachment.

OTOH, Sean Parnell, his opponent in the 17th District is an actual Combat Veteran.

President Trump was spot on correct.

How has he done that? Be specific, or your entire premise is a fail.

The MSM plays a major role, as they have for the past 3 years, derailing Trump. They are so biased, it's not even reporting news - like they used to. Back in the days when we actually had "journalism".
And Trump knows how they have been playing and corrupting the American people with their so-called "Reporting".

We saw it with Obama. It was nothing more than one-sided. You ever rarely hear anything bad from the MSM. Ever. They swept everything from Benghazi to Hillary Clinton's Email scandal under the rug. Then come along the Russian/Spygate.

The list is too long to mention. But I am sure you are smart enough to "connect the dots".

1590471741862.png

Trump knows - as he did before he was elected President, that the Government was nothing more than a bunch of corrupted politicians. That was one of the many reasons why he ran in 2016 - Drain the Swamp.

Lamb is lucky he was not a POW

Trump prefers those who were not captured

The MSM plays a major role, as they have for the past 3 years, derailing Trump. They are so biased, it's not even reporting news - like they used to. Back in the days when we actually had "journalism".
And Trump knows how they have been playing and corrupting the American people with their so-called "Reporting".

We saw it with Obama. It was nothing more than one-sided. You ever rarely hear anything bad from the MSM. Ever. They swept everything from Benghazi to Hillary Clinton's Email scandal under the rug. Then come along the Russian/Spygate.

The list is too long to mention. But I am sure you are smart enough to "connect the dots".

View attachment 341053

Trump knows - as he did before he was elected President, that the Government was nothing more than a bunch of corrupted politicians. That was one of the many reasons why he ran in 2016 - Drain the Swamp.
Trump does a good enough job derailing himself

The media just reports it

View attachment 341053

MSM is inadvertently doing all it can to get Trump re-elected. They imagine an America where everyone is as gullible as you are . Not all Americans have dumbed down as we found out in 2016.

Trump will win again and the economy will be the issue.

View attachment 341053

The problem is Conan, Fallon, Kimmel, Colbert and a cast of thousands sound like the media. Paid shill globalists. With Repubs. Trump gives it back.

View attachment 341053

MSM is inadvertently doing all it can to get Trump re-elected. They imagine an America where everyone is as gullible as you are . Not all Americans have dumbed down as we found out in 2016.

Trump will win again and the economy will be the issue.
All the media does is report what Trump says and does each day

Enough to doom his presidency

View attachment 341053

The problem is Conan, Fallon, Kimmel, Colbert and a cast of thousands sound like the media. Paid shill globalists. With Repubs. Trump gives it back.
They are comedians

Trump gives them plenty of material

Same crying bitch again.

Of course the cultists will now all fall in line and start bashing the military. Who’s up next,

You see, this is the difference between most people and the idiot fanatics.

Yesterday I turned on CNN at about the time of the planned launch, and they were reporting on the fact that the President does not wear a face mask in the White House. Really, they went on about that for over 15 minutes, and some of those on the panel were saying his actions were criminal.

Then they went on about a silly tweet, for another 15 minutes. Not a thing about the launch at all. Finally I looked it up on my phone and cound out it was postponed.

I do not like him, did not vote for him. But I am leaning more and more towards voting for him this time, because I am finding it funny seeing "the left" have absolute meltdowns over the most stupid and petty nonsense. The day of our return to space, and they are devoting over a half hour to if the President wears a mask, and if his freedom of speech should be restricted because they do not like what he says on Twitter.

The interesting thing about being a Moderate, the more one side goes absolutely insane over something, the less seriously I take them. I largely dismissed the "Far Right" during the Obama Era, but more and more I am starting to dismiss the "Mainstream Left" during the Trump era because they are all looking and sounding absolutely batshit crazy.

But tell me, what is your wood in this fire? Are you a Veteran that is upset you think you are being "dissed", or are you just screaming about this in here as a way to hide what is obviously a political post. ANd like the vast majority you really could not give a crap about Veterans in any other instance?

... instead as the president touted the candidacy of Sean Parnell, who is hoping to oust Lamb from the U.S. House seat in Pennsylvania's 17th Congressional District. Trump went on to call Lamb “a puppet for Crazy Nancy Pelosi”; Lamb was one of the 15 Democrats not to vote for her as Speaker of the House in 2019.

And Sean is a Ranger, and served with the 10th Mountain Division. Injured in combat and suffering a TBI, he was medically retired.

So if you really care simply about "Veterans", he is as qualified if not more for the seat. But I have a feeling since you that was never mentioned, that party affiliation is far more important to you then their being a Veteran. Tell me, would you vote for a Republican Veteran over a Democrat that never served?

I bet I can predict the answer to that question, so your entire post is moot.

Forum List

Back