Trump: Cancel Paris, Cut Funds for UN Climate, Save the coal industry

How about we cut funding to the UN altogether. Liberals bitch about the money we give to Israel but don't seem to mind the over 6 billion a year we give to that worthless organization.
Now... now... at least the New York International Old Ladies Debating Society gives The Families a place to talk for a while before they 'go to the matresses'.
wink_smile.gif
Be better off turning those building in NY into a business park or homeless shelter.

Actually I refer to the experts and recognize the wide consensus around the world of peer reviewed studies that provide evidence. You cherry pick small studies many of which are funded by oil companies saying otherwise.

Consensus isn't science, bonehead. It's religion. The climate studies you refer to are all funding by government.
Lol you are such a dumbass. Okay so consensus isn't science but scumbag republicans and Faux News telling you man made climate change is a hoax is....what?

I don't get my views from FOX News, douche bag.

You're told your views by Boss Koch.

Hey dumb fuck didn't you get your talking point memo yet idiot?

Koch came out and said he thinks man made climate change is true.

That was in 2012, and it wasn't Koch, but a funded study.

Consensus isn't science, bonehead. It's religion. The climate studies you refer to are all funding by government.
Lol you are such a dumbass. Okay so consensus isn't science but scumbag republicans and Faux News telling you man made climate change is a hoax is....what?

Yup you didn't get the memo

How a top environmentalist responds when a Koch executive acknowledges climate change

The "eagle killing" wind power is just genius,... regressives can't deal with that. Brilliant...

How a top environmentalist responds when a Koch executive acknowledges climate change

So it's a PR stunt.

Forum List

Back