Trump can always brag about his success in neutralizing North Korea

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump can always brag about his success in neutralizing North Korea. Wrong! see the article below.
But he did build the southern border wall and Mexico paid for it. Woops, no he didn't.
What about repealing Obamacare and replacing it with something better. I don't think he did that.
How about the economy. He screwed up on COVID and ruined the economy.
He was able to keep thousands of children from getting into the US and seperated them from their parents so they would not get in in the future.
The one thing Trump has done, is give the world a good laugh. Trump and his supporters are a big joke throughout the world, except Russia and North Korea.

Trump can always brag about his success in neutralizing North Korea. Wrong! see the article below.
But he did build the southern border wall and Mexico paid for it. Woops, no he didn't.
What about repealing Obamacare and replacing it with something better. I don't think he did that.
He was able to keep thousands of children from getting into the US and seperated them from their parents so they would not get in in the future.
The one thing Trump has done, is give the world a good laugh. Trump and his supporters are a big joke throughout the world, except Russia and North Korea.

Yep. Love letter don't cut it when dealing with Communist dictators or any other dictators or authoritarian governments for that matter.

Have you seen any missiles coming out of NK that we all have missed?.....under Obama there were two every month....weakness in foreign policy is dangerously wrong...I wish clowns like you and Obama would recognize that.....

Have you seen any missiles coming out of NK that we all have missed?.....under Obama there were two every month....weakness in foreign policy is dangerously wrong...I wish clowns like you and Obama would recognize that.....
You were seeing things if you saw missles sent our way during Obama's Presidency. You were probably tucked away in your rat hole during the Obama Presidency. Get ready to head back into your rat hole when Trump loses.

March 2, 2020, about 7 months ago during the early height of the pandemic. Trump has done nothing since then. Lil Kim his love letter writing buddy has been out of sight most of the time since. There were two missiles fired. In 2019 there were several fired on May 4, two more on May 9, two more on July 25, several on July 31, two more on August 2, two more on August 25, two on Sept 10, their new submarine launched missile on October 2, another short range on November 28, and like I said, after skipping Dec, Jan, and Feb, test fired 2 on March 2.
You think they have quit while Kim has mostly been out of sight, with many thinking he was ill, and it mean the threat from North Korea is over. You are kind of gullible, aren't you?

President Trump has neutralized them... WITHOUT starting a new crazy war.

He is an American hero. I don't wonder at all why the demon pedo cult removed the foreign policy topics from the last debate - instead opting for the same topics as last time.

Trump can always brag about his success in neutralizing North Korea.

Give him a minute to digest the 4 Nobel Peace Prizes he's been nominated for. For bringing peace instead of war where there has not been peace for generations. And isn't it nice to have a president who hasn't declared war on anybody, and doesn't involve us in other nation's battles?
Joe Biden will do what China tells him to because he doesn't want China to flood the world with pictures of his son and little girls.
Trump will continue to kick China's ass and bring our jobs and our companies back home. He'll get around to the Koreas. Probably mend the fences between the 2.

President Trump has neutralized them... WITHOUT starting a new crazy war.

He is an American hero. I don't wonder at all why the demon pedo cult removed the foreign policy topics from the last debate - instead opting for the same topics as last time.
Norman, do you wonder why when you open your eyes you only see brown? It is because your head is up your butt. Maybe someday you will pull it out and join the real world.

Give him a minute to digest the 4 Nobel Peace Prizes he's been nominated for. For bringing peace instead of war where there has not been peace for generations. And isn't it nice to have a president who hasn't declared war on anybody, and doesn't involve us in other nation's battles?
Joe Biden will do what China tells him to because he doesn't want China to flood the world with pictures of his son and little girls.
Trump will continue to kick China's ass and bring our jobs and our companies back home. He'll get around to the Koreas. Probably mend the fences between the 2.
Trump is at war with American morality, truth and ethics and winning. His soldiers are butt kissers like you.

Trump is at war with American morality, truth and ethics and winning. His soldiers are butt kissers like you.

President Trump is the American dream. Even Obama hinted as much.

He promoted freedom and fucks over anti-American communists.

Fuck communism.

President Trump is the American dream. Even Obama hinted as much.

He promoted freedom and fucks over anti-American communists.

Fuck communism.
Why does Trump love the leader of the largest communist country in the world, Russia run by Trump's best buddy Putin? Trump loves one thing and one thing only, himself. If you do not see this, you will be taken advantage of by him.

I’m sure he prefers to brag about this.l.l
a record high stock market
record low unemployment
higher wages
blacks being pried from the taxpayer tit in record numbers
lower taxes for our most productive citizens
beaners shut down at our border and being sent home to Mehico
our best citizens unified like never before

New Topics

Forum List

Back