Trump campaign warns potential DeSantis staffers they won't be hired to work for former president

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
This should make it clear Trump doesn't simply want to defeat DeSantis in the primary. He wants to end his political career.
Trump has no friends or allies. He will praise you and endorse you one day and stab you in the back the next if you don't lick his ass the correct way.
Don't expect him to pick him as VP.

This should make it clear Trump doesn't simply want to defeat DeSantis in the primary. He wants to end his political career.
Trump has no friends or allies. He will praise you and endorse you one day and stab you in the back the next if you don't lick his ass the correct way.
Don't expect him to pick him as VP.
I bet they are looking forward to not working for the fatman, anyway. All they need to base a decision on whether or not to work for him is to ask any of the 1000 staffers who quit or were fired in the 4 years under Trump.

Trump should only hire obedient people to him. Matter of fact, if I was him, I'd make them swear an oath of loyalty to him upon being hired, or else?

It's was bad enough when they put party over country but now it's Trump over party. It's always great to see them fighting the monster they created.

Trump should only hire obedient people to him. Matter of fact, if I was him, I'd make them swear an oath of loyalty to him upon being hired, or else?
Loyalty oaths to dear leader are a fascist thing. They already swear to uphold the constitution. That oath negates any bogus loyalty oath to the president.

If DeSantis says he's sorry, he can still be the VP.

A humbling experience for DeSantis, but one that would be well worth the reward!

And to Trump benefit, he gets the second best Republican in the country for a running mate.

The benefits could likely make even Kari into the bride's maid!

Pyetro’s daily “ Look at Trump being a big meanie to a political rival” pissy pants thread.

Forum List

Back