Trump Campaign Wants Your Dollars... Or Else

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
The "Don" has his goons demanding you pay up or suffer the consequences.
Some Trump supporters don't like being strong-armed for campaign dollars.
Here is what Pedro says:

. @emeriticus
Brad Parscale appears to be working with Jared Kushner on campaign messaging, because this email imparts the feeling I am being evicted from the Republican party by a slumlord

1594679245667.png

If I were a supporter I would feel like I was handed a bill or I'd be cut off, too.

"President Donald Trump’s 2020 reelection campaign is coming under fire over campaign fundraising emails which some supporters are calling “gross” and “scary.”
Most of the emails — which typically claimed to be from the president himself or one of his children — attempted to shame Trump supporters for not donating enough money, and used manipulative language to guilt recipients into giving more, prompting social media users to make comparisons to “mob collections” and “slumlord” eviction notices."

It's Marketing 101. There are no consequences. The idea is to get Pedro to believe thast the consequence is that he'll never be able to get on that honor roll.

Who wouldn't want to be on an "honor roll"? And to think Pedro could do it for as little as $37? A small price to pay for such an auspicious distinction...

It's Marketing 101. There are no consequences. The idea is to get Pedro to believe thast the consequence is that he'll never be able to get on that honor roll.

Who wouldn't want to be on an "honor roll"? And to think Pedro could do it for as little as $37? A small price to pay for such an auspicious distinction...
"Who wouldn't want to be on an "honor roll"?"
Sounds like Trump's niece regarding Trump paying for his SAT's.
Now I believe what kind of a small price sucker you are.

1594680487544.png

Last edited:

View attachment 362984
I've been on the honor roll. Some of the stupidest fucks I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

You should see the fearmongering I get from the Democrats. I tried to burn some of it the other day, and I could swear I heard Satan just laughing....

View attachment 362984

Thank you for demonstrating that you're simply too fucking stupid to understand what "marketing" is.

Marketing It has nothing to do with partisanship. If you don't think Biden's camp doesn't engage in marketing, you're an idiot...

View attachment 362984
I've been on the honor roll. Some of the stupidest fucks I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

You should see the fearmongering I get from the Democrats. I tried to burn some of it the other day, and I could swear I heard Satan just laughing....
I bet you copied that. All of it.

View attachment 362984

I bet you copied that. All of it.
??

Here is what Pedro says:

. @emeriticus
Brad Parscale appears to be working with Jared Kushner on campaign messaging, because this email imparts the feeling I am being evicted from the Republican party by a slumlord

View attachment 362957

If I were a supporter I would feel like I was handed a bill or I'd be cut off, too.

"President Donald Trump’s 2020 reelection campaign is coming under fire over campaign fundraising emails which some supporters are calling “gross” and “scary.”
Most of the emails — which typically claimed to be from the president himself or one of his children — attempted to shame Trump supporters for not donating enough money, and used manipulative language to guilt recipients into giving more, prompting social media users to make comparisons to “mob collections” and “slumlord” eviction notices."

Thanks for reminding me to make this months contribution.....

View attachment 362984

Thank you for demonstrating that you're simply too fucking stupid to understand what "marketing" is.

Marketing It has nothing to do with partisanship. If you don't think Biden's camp doesn't engage in marketing, you're an idiot...
Now aren't you the smart one. Don't turn your fucking BS on me. I wouldn't take that so called marketing shit from anyone.

View attachment 362984

Now aren't you the smart one. Don't turn your fucking BS on me. I wouldn't take that so called marketing shit from anyone.

Poor little snowflake, limited time offers are used as a marketing tool all the time. Just think, weekly supermarket sales ads.

Here is what Pedro says:

. @emeriticus

View attachment 362957

That pales in comparison to the fear-mongering and scare-tactics the Democrats use. They have their constituents scared shitless that Trump's going to win a second term. So much so that they shut down the entire American economy.

BTW, did we ever push that granny's wheelchair off the cliff? I never heard what the outcome was, I hope she's alright.

Here is what Pedro says:

. @emeriticus

View attachment 362957

That pales in comparison to the fear-mongering and scare-tactics the Democrats use. They have their constituents scared shitless that Trump's going to win a second term. So much so that they shut down the entire American economy.

BTW, did we ever push that granny's wheelchair off the cliff? I never heard what the outcome was, I hope she's alright.

"That pales in comparison to the fear-mongering and scare-tactics the Democrats use."

If so, show an example.

Here is what Pedro says:

. @emeriticus

View attachment 362957

"That pales in comparison to the fear-mongering and scare-tactics the Democrats use."

If so, show an example.

You want examples? Look at your party: it's entire platform is based of fear-mongering, class warfare and racial division, and "Chicken Little" scare stories about the sky falling. That's the only way any Democrat has ever been put in office.

Forum List

Back