Trump Campaign Manager: He Will Debate Cruz Once A Judge Rules He Is A Natural Born Citizen

:lol:

This is getting better by the day.

Trump the Birther- I love it.

And I am sure Trump will say he is doing it for Cruz or the RNC or the American People- anything but just say he loves reminding everyone that Cruz was born in Canada- oh and maybe people shouldn't vote for him because he is one of those dirty immigrants.....

:lol:

This is getting better by the day.

Trump the Birther- I love it.

And I am sure Trump will say he is doing it for Cruz or the RNC or the American People- anything but just say he loves reminding everyone that Cruz was born in Canada- oh and maybe people shouldn't vote for him because he is one of those dirty immigrants.....
Trump's mother was a so called 'dirty immigrant" so I doubt that it is an issue with him.

Greg

Cruz will try to dismiss it but it'll make him look like he's ducking the issue, especially if Trump debates other candidates one on one.

3209_54_news_hub_3430_640x488.jpg

Orange skin?
Orangutan?

Just sayin'...

Orange skin?
Orangutan?

Just sayin'...
And AGAIN. Got any more?

Orange skin?
Orangutan?

Just sayin'...
And AGAIN. Got any more?

OK, you axed for it.

I hear Donald Rump reads the Bible. His favorite part? Chapter 11.
rimshot.gif

He's filed for bankruptcy so many times his kids have receding heir lines.

How so? Why debate someone who is not eligible to be president unless his natural born Citizenship is confirmed by a court.

Trump said his lawyers looked into Cruz and was satisfied he was eligible until Cruz started climbing in the polls. Then he did his little flip flop, yep, Trumps a coward, typical politician with a big mouth.

Forum List

Back