Trump campaign manager: dems involved in seditious conspiracy to overthrow President

:lol: polls

If there was support there’d be a vote.

Laughing...so much for your 'breaking news' of pelosi 'moving on' from impeachment.

Meanwhile, support for impeachment has skyrocketed and the impeachment inquiry continues.
Somebody’s clearly a glutton for hurt feelings. Why won’t they vote? The fact that you’re not asking yourself that says everything.

Says the poor, hapless soul that just hallucinated 'breaking news' that pelosi was 'moving on' from impeachment.

As I've said, your imagination doesn't amount to much. And its all you have.
“Record” support for impeachment, even from
A Fox News poll, and she won’t hold a vote.

She'll hold a vote when she decides. Not when Trump demands it.

Get used to the idea.
Forget about whoever is demanding it. The question to ask is, if there’s nationwide support for it then let the people have their say and hold a vote. That’s the way a republic works. These people serve us they don’t rule over us. Their actions are supposed to reflect the will of their constituents and by not having a vote it’s essentially silencing the people. But it comes full circle anyway because that’s exactly why she isn’t holding a vote. BECAUSE THERE ISNT SUPPORT. But you go ahead and cling to your establishment polls. I guess you didn’t learn your lesson from those in 2016. We all handle our demons in our own way. Enjoy yours.

Laughing...so much for your 'breaking news' of pelosi 'moving on' from impeachment.

Meanwhile, support for impeachment has skyrocketed and the impeachment inquiry continues.
Somebody’s clearly a glutton for hurt feelings. Why won’t they vote? The fact that you’re not asking yourself that says everything.

Says the poor, hapless soul that just hallucinated 'breaking news' that pelosi was 'moving on' from impeachment.

As I've said, your imagination doesn't amount to much. And its all you have.
“Record” support for impeachment, even from
A Fox News poll, and she won’t hold a vote.

She'll hold a vote when she decides. Not when Trump demands it.

Get used to the idea.
Forget about whoever is demanding it. The question to ask is, if there’s nationwide support for it then let the people have their say and hold a vote. That’s the way a republic works. These people serve us they don’t rule over us. Their actions are supposed to reflect the will of their constituents and by not having a vote it’s essentially silencing the people. But it comes full circle anyway because that’s exactly why she isn’t holding a vote. BECAUSE THERE ISNT SUPPORT. But you go ahead and cling to your establishment polls. I guess you didn’t learn your lesson from those in 2016. We all handle our demons in our own way. Enjoy yours.

There's nation wide support for Trump to be impeached and removed.

By your own logic, Trump should be sent packing.

Nancy’s tucking tail and moving on from impeachment.

Says who? Let me guess.....you citing yourself? The impeachment inquiry gains steam as support for impeachment has skyrocketed.

Why? Because she doesn’t have the votes and their propaganda the last 2 weeks hasn’t swayed public opinion. The left is done and I can’t wait to come watch you people cry your asses off when he swears in for another 4 years :lol:

Then why is support for impeachment climbed to 55% per even Fox News polling?

Smiling....keep those eyes screwed shut.
It’s breaking news you fucking moron :lol:

What's in the breaking news is Pelosi refusing to hold the vote that the White House demanded. And instead moving forward with the impeachment inquiry.

So I ask again, who said that Nancy is 'moving on' from impeachment?

Your imagination doesn't amount to much, do it?
If there was record support she would’ve put it on the floor. It’s over. Until the next bullshit.

Or....Pelosi doesn't take orders from the White House. And will do as she pleases.

But tell us again how the public wasn't swayed?

8ff3ab71-1.png

Fox News Poll: Record support for Trump impeachment
So this means...WHAT? Spicer got more votes on DWTS.

So this means record support for the impeachment of Trump.

Exactly as I said.
So when exactly, will the impeachment take PLACE?

Says who? Let me guess.....you citing yourself? The impeachment inquiry gains steam as support for impeachment has skyrocketed.

Then why is support for impeachment climbed to 55% per even Fox News polling?

Smiling....keep those eyes screwed shut.

What's in the breaking news is Pelosi refusing to hold the vote that the White House demanded. And instead moving forward with the impeachment inquiry.

If there was record support she would’ve put it on the floor. It’s over. Until the next bullshit.

Or....Pelosi doesn't take orders from the White House. And will do as she pleases.

8ff3ab71-1.png

Exactly as I said.

When the House has completed its investigation and if the House determined impeachment is appropriate.

8ff3ab71-1.png

Exactly as I said.

When the House has completed its investigation and if the House determined impeachment is appropriate.
Since the House will NEVER be done investigating, there will be no impeachment until 2021.

8ff3ab71-1.png

Exactly as I said.

Since the House will NEVER be done investigating, there will be no impeachment until 2021.

Says you, citing you. Which doesn't amount to much.

Meanwhile, the House will continue its investigation and impeach if they feel its appropriate. None of which is 'sedition' or 'treason' or any of the other meaningless pseudo-legal babble that opened this thread.

Exactly as I said.

Meanwhile, the House will continue its investigation and impeach if they feel its appropriate. None of which is 'sedition' or 'treason' or any of the other meaningless pseudo-legal babble that opened this thread.
The House is wasting OUR time-infrastructure? Remember that? Hope they ALL get voted out for doing nothing.

There's nation wide support for Trump to be impeached and removed.
By your own logic, Trump should be sent packing.

BlablaRand.jpg

So move to China dumbass. You'll like their system FAR better.

Last edited:

Exactly as I said.

The House is wasting OUR time-infrastructure? Remember that? Hope they ALL get voted out for doing nothing.

The House is conducting an impeachment inquiry. And with 55% of the country supporting impeachment, it doesn't sound like a waste at all.

The House is conducting an impeachment inquiry. And with 55% of the country supporting impeachment, it doesn't sound like a waste at all.
55% is a poll-A POLL! I don't trust the media or polls, so throw that shit out. and they did not vote to have an impeachment inquiry, per Nancy Pelosi, so that is out. This mess has become the Adam Schiff comedy hour.

55% is a poll-A POLL! I don't trust the media or polls, so throw that shit out. and they did not vote to have an impeachment inquiry, per Nancy Pelosi, so that is out. This mess has become the Adam Schiff comedy hour.

So now even Fox News can't be trusted? Um, wow. Do you have any idea how how small and paranoid your world has to be that you must ignore even Fox News to support Trump?

And the impeachment inquiry obviously isn't 'out'. As a vote isn't necessary for an impeachment inquiry. The impeachment is inquiry still issuing subpoenas and still receiving testimony.

You keep offering your desperate desires and most heartfelt wishes as 'facts'. Alas, they're not. Let me demonstrate:

Michael McKinley's impeachment inquiry interview has ended
The behind closed-doors interview of former State Department senior adviser Michael McKinley has concluded, House members and aides tell CNN.

The latest on the Trump impeachment inquiry - CNNPolitics

That was 6 hours ago.

You clearly need to start wishing harder

So now even Fox News can't be trusted? Um, wow. Do you have any idea how how small and paranoid your world has to be that you must ignore even Fox News to support Trump?

And the impeachment inquiry obviously isn't 'out'. As a vote isn't necessary for an impeachment inquiry. The impeachment is inquiry still issuing subpoenas and still receiving testimony.

You keep offering your desperate desires and most heartfelt wishes as 'facts'. Alas, they're not. Let me demonstrate:

The behind closed-doors interview of former State Department senior adviser Michael McKinley has concluded, House members and aides tell CNN.

That was 6 hours ago.

I don't care about Fox and don't trust CNN-do you after 2016?
Listen carefully so you understand-there is no impeachment inquiry without a vote- only a question period behind closed doors for those who obey the silly subpoenas. I have no desires for trump or dems or you-in fact, i would like to see an impeachment to see how much trouble would be caused by pence taking over. So you keep track of your wishes and your desires and leave me out of your fantasies.

That was 6 hours ago.

Listen carefully so you understand-there is no impeachment inquiry without a vote-

Says you, citing you. And you're nobody.

Meanwhile, the impeachment inquiry continues on. The inquiry received even more testimony hours ago.

That was 6 hours ago.

Listen carefully so you understand-there is no impeachment inquiry without a vote-

Meanwhile, the impeachment inquiry continues on. The inquiry received even more testimony hours ago.
You don't know me egghead. My citing is correct and you cannot rebut, so slink away. The inquiry resembles something else Americans used to be against-inquisition. I want to see an impeachment so we see how violent people can get. The slow roast that the Dems are doing is a waste of YOUR money and MY money-get on with it you lazy bastards!

That was 6 hours ago.

You don't know me egghead.

I know you're not a member of Congress or the Constitution. Thus, your assessments of what 'Congress is required to do' is meaningless.

My citing is correct and you cannot rebut, so slink away.

Alas, your citations of your self aren't actually a source nor factually establish anything.

What else have you got? I have the constitution that has no such requirement for an impeachment inquiry. You have you citing you.

There's a clear winner in the old 'US Constitution vs. you' contest. And its not you.

That was 6 hours ago.

I know you're not a member of Congress or the Constitution. Thus, your assessments of what 'Congress is required to do' is meaningless.

Alas, your citations of your self aren't actually a source nor factually establish anything.

What else have you got? I have the constitution that has no such requirement for an impeachment inquiry. You have you citing you.

There's a clear winner in the old 'US Constitution vs. you' contest. And its not you.
You have used up your limit of stupidity-you are hereby BANNED!

That was 6 hours ago.

You have used up your limit of stupidity-you are hereby BANNED!

Um....I'm not banned. You're just embracing your safe space of willful ignorance.

And its not like the constitution changes to include your imaginary and non-existent 'requirements' just because you ignore me or the facts.

Forum List

Back