Trump campaign manager calls rally supporter "Deplorable."

Hey Jim, you might as well fold your tent and go home. It's all over now. Trump will win by a landslide.

Since James Comney sent out his little letter, the search on Google for "How to change your early vote" has skyrocketed.

Jackass was shouting Jew S A.

Why shouldn't she call him a deplorable?

"Asked by CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" Sunday whether she would call the man's conduct "deplorable," Conway said: "Yes, I would. His conduct is completely unacceptable and does not reflect our campaign or our candidate.""

That is who Comrade Trump is attracting and playing too. His is depending on low information deplorables.

Jackass was shouting Jew S A.

Why shouldn't she call him a deplorable?

"Asked by CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" Sunday whether she would call the man's conduct "deplorable," Conway said: "Yes, I would. His conduct is completely unacceptable and does not reflect our campaign or our candidate.""

That is who Comrade Trump is attracting and playing too. His is depending on low information deplorables.

jim the difference might be hillary lumped a few million people together,this guy singled out one person....

His rallys are full of them. He depends on their support.
its no difference than all you dumbasses who back hillary....you die-hard party people are bringing this country down....all for the sake of your fucking parties...

jim the difference might be hillary lumped a few million people together,this guy singled out one person....

its no difference than all you dumbasses who back hillary....you die-hard party people are bringing this country down....all for the sake of your fucking parties...

And you people are supporting a Predatory Carnival Barker. AMAZING YOU ARE SO STUPID.

I guess the audit will be finished any day now. LIAR!

And you people are supporting a Predatory Carnival Barker. AMAZING YOU ARE SO STUPID.

sorry jim....if actually read peoples posts you would know i am one of the ones here who want both of these assholes to shrivel up and die some where....now who is the liar you stupid fuck?...

sorry jim....if actually read peoples posts you would know i am one of the ones here who want both of these assholes to shrivel up and die some where....now who is the liar you stupid fuck?...
thats the best you can do jim,laugh?......cant defend what you said can you?.....now its my turn to laugh.....ha ha ha....dipshit...

thats the best you can do jim,laugh?......cant defend what you said can you?.....now its my turn to laugh.....ha ha ha....dipshit...

You only need to watch one rally to realuze that there is a significant number of "deplorables" present, many of whom do not even vote....or can't vote.

You only need to watch one rally to realuze that there is a significant number of "deplorables" present, many of whom do not even vote....or can't vote.
thats not what i was talking about defending what you said........you said i was a trump supporter and even called me stupid for being one,which is hilarious,me backing that asshole.......and for whatever reason you said i was a liar....

All of you go to Google or your favorite search engine and input, "pathological liar" and see what comes up. LOL!!

Forum List

Back