Trump campaign knew they were lying about Dominion voting machines.

I answered....

But why are you too scared to answer...?

How many full-time employees does the chart YOU link show for 2019?? You've been claiming repeatedly that number is a 159 million. So? How many do you see here? 159 million? Or 30 million....? Phone-a-friend if you need help. :lmoa:

Seems rambpussy is too big of a coward to answer. So I'll answer for him... Rambpussy lied when he claimed there were 159 million full-time employees in 2019. As the chart HE linked proves, the number is actually 130.6 million....

Poor, rambpussy.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

No, I won't. But I will laugh at you for not knowing how it actually makes it easier for Democrats to cheat.
Describing H.R. 1 as “a federal takeover of the administration of elections, which have been run by the states,” von Spakovsky concluded that “there are parts of the bill that are unconstitutional.”

“The mandate and the prohibitions that it puts on the states, I think, are extremely dangerous, and they basically get rid of any and all of the safety and security protocols that the states have in place,” he warned.

“H.R. 1 would eviscerate state voter ID laws because it tells states they have to allow someone to vote by just simply signing a form in which he swears that he is who he says he is … which is worthless for proving identity,” von Spakovsky stressed. “On absentee ballots, it tells states they can’t enforce their witness signature requirement, which again, is just a basic security provision for absentee ballots in a state that has been in place for years.”

“All of the rules being put in will make it easier to cheat and easier to manipulate election results, and all of that will be extremely damaging to our democratic process of running our elections,” von Spakovsky added.

Forum List

Back