Trump campaign knew they were lying about Dominion voting machines.

You're lying again, Stumpy. You're doing Satan's bidding. No, I did not paste a Hitler mustache on Trump.

A Mexican magazine did that...

I think deep down that you cry "fascists" against anything that threatens your desire to be a fascist.

That's why you are for mandated fascist jabz and forcing people who morally object to them to bow to your fascist will.

Truth is a bitter pill to swallow, but by judging some of the things your post on here, I don't think you have a gag reflex.

Your cry of fascist this, and fascist that, is just a cry for help.

I think deep down that you cry "fascists" against anything that threatens your desire to be a fascist.

That's why you are for mandated fascist jabz and forcing people who morally object to them to bow to your fascist will.

Truth is a bitter pill to swallow, but by judging some of the things your post on here, I don't think you have a gag reflex.

Your cry of fascist this, and fascist that, is just a cry for help.
Oooooh, all bold. Has Satan taken over your keyboard, Stumpy?? :ack-1:

If I made such posts, you would have quoted me as I did.
I don't waste my time searching old posts but take my word for it...you said Hillary had nothing to do with the dossier and you said over and over that Flynn would be prosecuted and jailed...that's where my saying came from (Flynn will walk)....I'm not the only one who saw those posts of yours and had those arguments with you....from what I'm hearing everyone here knows you to be a liar....so no surprise....

If I made such posts, you would have quoted me as I did.
Why dont you just say it with GIFs? — "You Liar!" GIF

I don't waste my time searching old posts but take my word for it...you said Hillary had nothing to do with the dossier and you said over and over that Flynn would be prosecuted and jailed...that's where my saying came from (Flynn will walk)....I'm not the only one who saw those posts of yours and had those arguments with you....from what I'm hearing everyone here knows you to be a liar....so no surprise....
Why on Earth would anyone take the word of a liar like you?

Here's another lie you told...

Today there are 123.78 million people working...

... but that figure is actually ...

Screenshot_20210927-124438_Samsung Internet.jpg

Of course you lied. There were 130.6 million full-time employees in 2019. You claim there were 159 million was a lie. Easily provable...

Dude your chart is incorrect....you look stupid posting it....I showed you the real numbers....

Dude your chart is incorrect....you look stupid posting it....I showed you the real numbers....
LOLOL

Dumbfuck... that's from statista.com, your source. The source YOU posted and the source YOU said you trust.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOL

Dumbfuck... that's from statista.com, your source. The source YOU posted and the source YOU said you trust.

No its not....from statista...
As of August 2021, there were 128.66 million full-time employees in the United States. This is an increase from August 2020, when there were 123.62 million full-time employees.

I don't know why you have to lie about your link...but you certainly are....

LOLOL

I bet you believe that the mounted border patrol were whipping Hattians don't you?....lets see just how gullible you really are....

No its not....from statista...
As of August 2021, there were 128.66 million full-time employees in the United States. This is an increase from August 2020, when there were 123.62 million full-time employees.

I don't know why you have to lie about your link...but you certainly are....
LOLOLOLOL

You're such an imbecile, rambtard. Of course what I posted was from statista. I even included a link to it in my post, proving it's from statisa. But then, who even needs that when you just posted another link to statista which shows there were about 130 million full time employees in 2019. Not the 159 million you lied about...

YOUR link... how many full time employees does YOUR graph from statista show for 2019.... 159 million...? Or 130 million...?

Untitled.png

LOLOLOLOL

You're such an imbecile, rambtard. Of course what I posted was from statista. I even included a link to it in my post, proving it's from statisa. But then, who even needs that when you just posted another link to statista which shows there were about 130 million full time employees in 2019. Not the 159 million you lied about...

YOUR link... how many full time employees does YOUR graph from statista show for 2019.... 159 million...? Or 130 million...?

View attachment 544582

Well do you believe that the border patrol were whipping migrants?...yes or no?....

I bet you believe that the mounted border patrol were whipping Hattians don't you?....lets see just how gullible you really are....
LOL

Are you ever not a rambtard?

Ever???

No idiot, I don't believe that. Which is why I never said that. You really suck at this.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

Are you ever not a rambtard?

Ever???

No idiot, I don't believe that. Which is why I never said that. You really suck at this.

:abgg2q.jpg:
So you support a president that thinks you are stupid...you are supporting a liar just like yourself.....

Well do you believe that the border patrol were whipping migrants?...yes or no?....
I answered....

But why are you too scared to answer...?

How many full-time employees does the chart YOU link show for 2019?? You've been claiming repeatedly that number is a 159 million. So? How many do you see here? 159 million? Or 30 million....? Phone-a-friend if you need help. :lmoa:

I answered....

But why are you too scared to answer...?

How many full-time employees does the chart YOU link show for 2019?? You've been claiming repeatedly that number is a 159 million. So? How many do you see here? 159 million? Or 30 million....? Phone-a-friend if you need help. :lmoa:

You answered and would you care to comment on why you support a proven liar to lead America?....

Forum List

Back