Trump campaign knew they were lying about Dominion voting machines.

LOLOL

Like your brain, your video is ... unavailable.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Google broomed it off the net...just like a libtard company to silence the truth...but that's okay you will have your mind blown in a week or so....it was up long enough for many here to view it...AZ may have to decertify....

LOL

Rambtard, you would have to lie like ya do had you actually won.
I've been beating your ass ever since I said Flynn will walk and you said he would go to prison...you were wrong then and you have been wrong on everything thus far and you are wrong today.....

Trumplicans paid Cyber Ninjas millions of dollars to confirm Biden won the election.
That's not what happened at all...too bad Google removed the video...AZ is having discussions on whether to decertify their election as we speak...dotard.....

Google broomed it off the net...just like a libtard company to silence the truth...but that's okay you will have your mind blown in a week or so....it was up long enough for many here to view it...AZ may have to decertify....
LOLOL

Poor Rambaby, life just brushes you away.

:abgg2q.jpg:

And there will be no decertification.

That's not what happened at all...too bad Google removed the video...AZ is having discussions on whether to decertify their election as we speak...dotard.....
Arizona has no law on their books to decertify.

Guess what? Even if they somehow do, Congress already accepted their certified results. Biden still wins 306-232.

tenor.gif

Arizona has no law on their books to decertify.

Guess what? Even if they somehow do, Congress already accepted their certified results. Biden still wins 306-232.

tenor.gif
Lets go over some of the things your TDS ass has said and predicted...Trump and his sons will go to jail...Flynn will go to jail...Russia and Trump colluded.....Hillary had nothing to do with the dossier and numerous people will flip on Trump...you are wrong all the damn time....the best medicine for exposing ones stupidity is time....and you have been exposed often...I'm amazed that you even keep coming back here.....:neutral:

Lets go over some of the things your TDS ass has said and predicted...Trump and his sons will go to jail...Flynn will go to jail...Russia and Trump colluded.....Hillary had nothing to do with the dossier and numerous people will flip on Trump...you are wrong all the damn time....the best medicine for exposing ones stupidity is time....and you have been exposed often...I'm amazed that you even keep coming back here.....:neutral:
You poor thing, You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

I never said Trump would go to jail.

I never said Trump's son's would go to jail.

I said Flynn goes to jail unless Trump pardons him.

I never said Trump colluded with Russia.

I never said Hillary had nothing to do with the dossier.

And some people have flipped on Trump.

Like always, rambtard, You're batting 0.000 because all you ever do ... is lie.

Bullshit you did so in heated discussions with myself....now you are really spinning a yarn.....Buuuuuaahahahahahahaha...you are always wrong and you are still.....

Faun says he never said Trump will go to jail and he says he never said Trump colluded with Russia..... :laughing0301: :disbelief::laughing0301::disbelief:

Faun says he never said Trump will go to jail and he says he never said Trump colluded with Russia..... :laughing0301: :disbelief::laughing0301::disbelief:
Who know why you work so hard to prove me right when I point out what a lying rambtard you are... but you do. Over and over and over again.

Here's me saying I would not accuse Trump of colluding with Russia if Mueller found he didn't...

I’ve seen no evidence to date that trump colluded with Russia in regards to them hacking Democrats. So no, I have not made any such accusation. Like most others, I’m waiting for Mueller to release his report on the matter before I render a judgement on it.

... and here I am acknowledging Mueller's findings....

I've said all along I would wait until Mueller's report came out before rendering a judgement of guilt or innocence and I posted Mueller's report exonerated trump after it was released.

And I've said Trump would never go to jail. Presidents never get sent to jail.

He will never go to jail if it's shown he's committed any crimes; so don't hold out for that.

What is that? About the 10th lie I've proven you've told just in the last day or so?

You're s pathological mental case, ramblongnose. :eusa_liar:

No, not for that. For lying about election fraud, lying about Trump really winning the election, and chipping away at our democracy.
Oh, and what per se, would like to see happen to these people? What would you like to see happen to me for instance?

Oh, and what per se, would like to see happen to these people? What would you like to see happen to me for instance?
For anyone trying to undermine our elections and/or disenfranchise voters? Ban them from holding public office. And for the ones doing that who are already in office? Expel them.

Our elections are a cornerstone of our democracy. Anyone who wants to tear that down has no business running this country.

For anyone trying to undermine our elections and/or disenfranchise voters? Ban them from holding public office. And for the ones doing that who are already in office? Expel them.

Our elections are a cornerstone of our democracy. Anyone who wants to tear that down has no business running this country.
If I felt you truly meant that I have a tendency to agree, but that would mean at present you’d have to expel the entire democratic leadership.

Here it comes where you show the board that your post was bs.

If I felt you truly meant that I have a tendency to agree, but that would mean at present you’d have to expel the entire democratic leadership.

Here it comes where you show the board that your post was bs.
No problem, show which Democrats seek to tear down our elections and to disenfranchise voters...

Do you have a reputable source rather than the long time agit prop bullshit of the NY Times
to back up your claims?

Forum List

Back